Status: COMPLETE!

I Was Born to Tell You 'I Love You'

I Don't Want To Fall In Love Too Deeply

Today’s lunch was an awkward lunch that I have ever had, because my heart kept beating very fast and Blake was always watching after me. It makes the food that I ate became bland because I felt the tense when he looked at me.

After paying the bill and say bye to Mrs. James, who is still busy with her girl friends, so she did not notice the two of us. Blake and I were out from the restaurant. Blake went to Shadow who still tied at one pole in front of the restaurant and he let him go. Shadow then ran to me and sniffed my leg which is sore.

"It's okay Shadow. Blake has looked after me. He wrapped it carefully so that my legs are not too hurt right now" I spoke to Shadow, and stroking his neck.

Shadow then shifted to Blake and stood up with his front paws placed on Blake’s shoulders. He barked and licked Blake’s cheek. Blake fell back and laughs because he felt ticklish.

"Enough Shadow, my shirt drenched because of your drools" Shadow then stopped lick Blake and took a few steps back from him.

"Why do you both love to wrestle?" I chuckled when I saw Blake and my dog behavior.

"Because we are males, right Shadow?" Blake looked at Shadow and smiled mischievously at me.

I sighed, "Come on Blake get up, are you going to sitting in the street like forever?" I held out my hand to him and helped him up.

Blake stood up and his face was very close to my face. That makes me frozen for a moment. I lost my words when he was very close to me.

"Why are you now starring at my face?" Blake smiled and pinched my cheek, making my face redder. I turned back from him, hopefull he did not notice my cheek.

"It's nothing. Hmm… We are better to go to the police station to seek news about you" my mind quickly find an idea so Blake will not wonder again about the reason why I stared at him.

"Oh well then" Blake did not seem too excited when I say that we should go to the police station, but he followed me anyway.

The police station is just took a few meters from the restaurant where we ate lunch. I went there, followed by Blake who was busy with his pace because Shadow constantly circling around him. Blake and I went to the police station and left Shadow waiting at the front door, Shadow did not seem like anything related with polices.

"Yes is there anything I can help you?" A middle-aged policeman, who was plump and bearded, greeted us from behind his desk when he saw both of us walk toward him.

"Yes sir, I want to ask about the identity of this man" I pointed toward Blake and the police got up from his chair.

"What do you mean by asking about the identity of this man?" The policeman approached Blake and looked at him from the bottom to the top.

"Actually, I lost my memory and no single information about who I am. She tried to help me to search info about me" Blake said first before I could explain to the policeman.

"Are you joking? This is the first I meet a human who lost his memories" the policeman seems pretty shocked.

"No Sir, I'm not. Could you please help me?" Blake continued.

"Ow I understand. Wait a second, I will search your profile in the database. What's your name again?" the policeman then back to his seat and working with his computer.

"Blake, Sir. Blake Harnage. Its written in my backpack, so I thought maybe that is my name" Blake answered him.

"Blake Harnage. Ok just wait" and we both nodded.

Blake and I have a seat, we were waiting for the policeman done with his job. After a few minutes, he stand up and came towards us.

"Too bad soon there is no information about you. I'll help you son, if there is someone looking for you I will tell you as soon as possible. Do you live near here?"

"Well we will stay at the inn there" I pointed to the right, although the inn is not visible from inside the police station.

"So I'm not a resident here?" Blake asked the police.

"I'm sorry son. I've never seen you before. From the data there is no single photograph that shows that it was you" the police answered with a face that looked pity.

"Who am I then?" It was the word that came out of the mouth Blake. I do not know whether or not Blake was disappointed because Blake did not show expression.

"Well thank you very much sir ..."

"Harry" the cop puffed out his chest and made me able to see the writing of ‘Harry’ in his chest.

"Oh ok mr. Harry. Once again thank you very much "Blake and I shook his hand and we were out of the post.

"So what now?" Blake asked me, stroking Shadow who laid his head against Blake’s leg.

"Well ... how about for the moment we visited the place my father's work?"

"Not bad. Well then, let's go there" Blake then took my right hand and walked beside me.

My heart was beating very fast at that time. I just hope that Blake did not hear it. But I'm sure Shadow was heard the voice of my heart that beats faster, clearly. I knew about my feelings for Blake now. Blake is very good man, he was watching over me. I never felt it to another man before him. But there is one thing bothering me lately, things that make me not want to fall in love too deeply with Blake.

"Wow!" shouted Blake interrupted my musings.

"What?" I'm confused because I saw nothing unusual that made Blake shouted.

"Wait a minute ok" Blake then walked to the florist.

He spoke with an old man, I saw Blake occasionally asked something to the old man, but the old man shook his head. After a few seconds and then he sighed and I just heard him say yes to Blake. Blake then took a bouquet of daisies from the old man's. Blake then trotted toward me, smiling broadly.

"Beautiful flowers for beautiful Elina" Blake gave me a bouquet of these flowers.

"For me?" I just looked at him and saw the bouquet Blake held in front of his chest..

"Yes for you, come on take it" Blake was handed a bouquet to me.

I smiled at him and took the bouquet. This is the first bouquet I’ve ever received from a man, besides my father of course. Unconsciously I got closer to him and kissed his left cheek.

"This is really beautiful" I smell the flowers.

"The flowers are beautiful, but no one can beat the beauty of you" Blake gave a peculiar smile.

"Stop saying that. I am just an ordinary girl, Blake" I cocked my head like those idle, making Blake laughed when he saw me like that.

"Come on, we walked to where your father are" Blake took my left hand again and my right hand holding a bouquet of daisies that had given to me.

"Come on Shadow" I called Shadow, who had been there running around chasing butterflies.

"By the way your father worked as a what?" Blake spoke as we walked to where my father worked.

"You'll know when you saw him. You certainly would not expect my father worked in a place like what"

"Hmm ... ok it makes me wonder" he smirked
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm... do you have any thought why Elina doesn't want to fall in love too deep with Blake?

I just have time writing and posting new chapter in the weekend. Campus life is taking my time ugh! Hate it sometimes but thanks I have great friends
Love you guys! also I <3 <3 <3 my heroines :)

Well enjoy the chapter and leave a comment will ya?