James, What's up With the Full Moon?

James, What's Up With The Full Moon? Part 1

Your Name: Kathryn Elizabeth Mitchum.
House: Gryffindor.
Best Friend's: Lily Evans, The Marauders, Patricia Greenne (Ravenclaw), and Karen Woodbury (Hufflepuff).
Blood: Muggle Born
Looks: kinda short black hair, blue eyes, and love the rain.

"Remus, can you put your book down for one train ride? Please?" you begged him.
"Why?" he always needed an answer
"Every year you have some sort of book on the train ride!!! And maybe some people want to talk to you!!" you were looking at Sirius and he shook his head as in no, so you hit him in the stomach without Remus seeing and he said, "Oh I mean yes!"
You smiled sweetly at Remus and he put his book down. "Ok, what do you want to talk about?" Remus had his way of making you smile.
"What do you boys have planned for a beginning of the year prank?" you looked from Sirius to James to Remus to Peter.
"Sorry, that is confidential," Remus said, giving you a smile.
"THAT'S NOT FAIR! I want to be part of it!" you started to put on your famous pout when the boys didn't do what you wanted.
"What if we think about it Kat? Will you put away that pout?" James never liked your pout but it always got him to think about things. Then if he said no, you would put it back on.
"Yes," and you smiled at him, "please decide quickly, or the pout is going back on!!"
So all four of them talked for a second and you just sat there looking at the ceiling where your aunt's name was carved. She carved it in her seventh year here. You remember her telling you when you were in Diagon Alley. The boys finally stopped discussing, "If we tell you Kat, you have to swear not to tell a soul!" James looked at you seeing if he could trust you with this.
"James, have I ever told ANYONE about your pranks?" you had a point. No matter what they told you, you kept it to yourself.
"Fine. Ok so we are going to put garbage instead of food on the Slytherin's table." Sirius started to chuckle a little.
"Well, I definitely changed my mind. Have fun with that." you started to get up.
"WAIT!" Remus screamed, "We need a fifth person. Please help us."
"What am I suppose to do? Distract them? No I won't!" you started to walk off again.
"Kat you know you want to get back at Lucius, Narcissa, Bellatrix and Regulus. They've been after you ever since they introduced themselves to you!" Sirius looked at you.
"May I suggest something?" before the boys could answer you started, "Ok, every year you do something to the Slytherins on the first day of school. Why don't you wait? Get them back some other time when they aren't suspecting it!" they looked at you, with a odd expression on their face, "What? I may be a girl but I do know how to mess with a Slytherin's head." The boys had agreed to wait on it, having the Slytherin's jumping in their seats waiting for a prank. You all started laughing at the Slytherins when they were so skittish.
"What did you five do now?" Lily was behind you and then sat down.
"Nothing!" you said looking at her
"Yeah right Kat I know you better than that!" Lily was staring at you now intently.
"No really we did nothing! It was Kat's idea! If we do nothing, the Slytherins will be expecting something and they will be skittish!! It's awesome to watch look!" Remus finished and Lily looked over at the Slytherins. They were looking at their food, tasting everything before eating, and were always moving around in their seats. You all laughed and Lily said, "That's brilliant!"
"Thanks Lily," you smiled at her and finished eating. When in the common room the marauders were sitting by the fire and you and Lily were on the couch.
"If Potter asks me out one more time I will freak out!" Lily was starting to get really angry.
"Lily it can't hurt to give him a chance! He really isn't a bad guy!" you were always trying to get Lily and James together. There were only three people that knew James better than you, and that was the Marauders.
"Lily, will you please just get to know him for me?" you gave her your pout.
"Kat that doesn't work on me. And the only way I will talk to James is if you go over there and talk to Remus!" It was true, after 6 years of knowing Remus you always liked him. Everytime you talked to him it was like butterflies were filling your stomach.
"You have to bring James over first!" you were going to make Lily and James talk.
"James!!! Come here!" James was walking over to you, "Bye Lily!" and you walked over to the Marauders.
---------------Remus POV---------------
"James. Lily keeps looking at you," you noticed this while reading your book.
"Moony, it's time that you tell Kat why you really have been looking sick every month," Sirius kept bugging you about telling her that you are a werewolf, but you didn't want her to reject you.
"Yeah Remus, she's been friends wit you for six years, it is not going to make a different if she knows about your 'furry little problem'. We didn't reject you when we found out!" James sat there still looking at Lily and listening to his own conversation at the same time.
"James!! Come over here!!" Kat said. Something about her made you smile. Kat was walking over to you. "Hey Kat!" you were debating in your head whether to tell her or to not. Sirius gave you a look that said tell her, but you still weren't sure. Sirius whispered in your ear, "If you're ever going to tell her, tell her now. It's the perfect time." Peter and him walked off.
"Kat, I need to tell you something. I just don't know how you will take it."
---------------Your POV---------------
Remus called me over to him and then Sirius whispered something in Remus' ear and left. ""Kat, I need to tell you something. I just don't know how you will take it," Remus started looking a little glum. Was this true? Did he like you? Or was something wrong with him and he doesn't know if you will blow up or not. You had a tendency of blowing up in people's faces.
"Remus, you know you can tell me anything!" it was true. If anyone could trust you, Remus could. He told you everything. You don't know why this time it was so hard to tell you what he wanted to. "This is hard for me to say. But I wanted to tell you...that..." he couldn't get it out.
"REMUS SPIT IT OUT!" you yelled. You blew up already and now you don't think that he was going to tell you at all.
"Yeah, um, I got to go." he ran off to his dormitory. James had come over to you and said,” Kat, maybe next time when he wants to tell you, you won't blow up." And he ran off to the dorm where the others were already.
"What happened Kat?" Lily sounded concerned. You couldn't tell her anything. You just ran up to your dorm and started to cry.
---------------Remus POV---------------
"What happened Moony?" Sirius was sitting on his bed looking at the Marauder's map.
"I did try to tell her, but when I couldn't tell her, she blew up. And I can never handle anything when she blows up on me." Your eyes were tearing up a little, but you didn't want them to see that. You laid in your bed thinking about her. Then took the map from Sirius. You just needed to see what she was doing. You looked at her dot. The name Kathryn Elizabeth Mitchum was sitting under it. You never felt this way before. Just watching her sit in her dorm probably crying. She sat on her bed. The others were asleep now. You still sat there looking at the map. She was getting up and walking down the stairs into the common room. You remember that James said you could borrow his Invisibility Cloak whenever you needed it. So you took it out of his trunk and walked down into the common room. When you heard her talking you put it on.
"How could I be so stupid! I shouldn't have blown up on him like that. We are BEST FRIENDS! I shouldn't have blown it!!!" You decided to take off the invisibility cloak and talk to her. "Kat, it's not your fault. I know you blew up and stuff but I wasn't ready to tell you."
"Then why did you start telling me anything?"
"I thought I was ready, but I wasn't then," you looked down at the floor.
"Can you tell me now?" she lifted your chin and looked you in the eye.
"I will only tell you if you promise not to blow up again, and let me take my time!" you looked at her and didn't take your eyes off her once.
"I promise Remus. Please tell me," She still was holding on to your chin.
"Ok. What I need tell you is, that..." you paused to see if she would blow. She stood there, her eyes twinkling in the moonlight. "I'm a...werewolf."
She stared at you. Her eyes seemed to be on the verge of tears.
"Remus, are you serious?" *she doesn't believe me* you thought.
"Yes Kat, I never wanted to tell you. But I needed to tell you sometime," you looked straight into her eyes.
"Remus, I don't care if you are a werewolf, a dog, a wolf, or any other thing. You are still the Remus that is my best friend. Nothing will change that," she always made you smile. You walked her back up to her dormitory and gave her a hug goodnight. Then you went to your own dormitory and went to bed, looking at the Marauder's Map every once in a while, to see if she was walking.