Status: when.......We feel like it

Try to make me, love

Red and White

Well, I guess you would start at the beginning.

"Hey man, what's up?" Ethan walked up, pushing me into a wall.

I laughed and said "nothing, you?"

"Eh, thinking 'bout skipping. You in?"

And fail like your sorry ass? I'd rather not spend another year with you. "Na, I have to turn in the pr-"

My face hit the ground as a body hurled into my back.

"What in hell!" I yelled.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" said a girl's voice from on top of me as she tried to get up. "I'm sorry! I lost my footing, and someone hit me from behind, and I just kinda flew forwards and I'm going to stop babbling now." She put her hand out to help me up.

I looked at her hand then pushed myself off the ground. "Yeah, okay." like hell I'll accept your help. you're the reason I'm down here.

Her beet red face looked pained, as if her parents had told her they hated her. She was pale and small, and reminded me of a miniature snowman. Only she was wearing a black skirt with fishnet and a purple shirt sleeved shirt.

"I'm Annabelle, by the way." She said tucking her died blue hair behind her ear.

I tried my best not to let my eyes role into the back of my head. You're such a topical slutty goth. "Hey." I said letting the awkward silence loom over her for as long as it would.

It was broken by Ethan whistling behind me. "Hello you" he said looking Annabelle up and down.

This time I couldn't keep my eyes from rolling. "Think with your upstairs brain Ethan."

Annabelle, who was almost fully back to paper white, turned red again. "Um, yeah, I'm just gonna go to class now....."

"You're going here?" Ethan asked giddily. "So am I! You're new, right? Sit with me!"

Man whore. Annabelle sent pleading looks back at me as Ethan led her into Mrs.Coffin's class. I just followed shaking my head with a smile. You brought this on yourself, hun.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, I like to use German on Annabelle. It's fun.
This guy will forever remain nameless until someone gives us a name. wanna be that person?