Status: when.......We feel like it

Try to make me, love

Why I hate you

The moment I said it I wished I could take it back. It just slipped, I didn't actually expect her to ask me that one. Anyone else would have been a little scared to ask it, I would think. But I never expected her to ask that one.

And I never expected her reaction. Maybe a gasp, or shock, pretending like it never happened, maybe a tear if she was sensitive. But never what I got.

"Listen you fucker" She said to me "You don't call me a slut unless you want your pretty little dick torn off and fed to my pitbull. I don't know who taught you how to respect someone but obviously whoever is at home doesn't know much about it. You don't call me a slut and you don't insult a girl. Who the hell do you think you are? You better check yourself before I land you face first on this tile. Got it?"

I was shocked to say the least but I didn't want to show it. She might go off more, and I don't think I could have sat through that. Who the hell says I don't know how to respect someone? She's the one threatening to feed me to her dog. And so what if you don't insult a girl? You don't bow down to Satan, but people do it anyway.

But what really got me wasn't ether of those. No, it wasn't that at all.

"I don't know who you think you are but you don't know anything. I didn't say half of what I was thinking and there's no one at home to teach me. So maybe you should check yourself."

That was all I could get out of my mouth. Well, while censoring myself. There was so much more wanting to come out. Like "Why the hell do I owe you respect?" or "I'll knock you out first." or "My parents are-"

I couldn't even think it to myself. I could never really thing it to myself. It was just something you never wanted to think of and even if you wanted to you couldn't before you broke down. How could they? What the hell kind of parents do that? How could anyone even try to justify that?

I was glad when she started talking again. It stopped me from having to think about it.

"I do. Everyday. No matter what you have at home parents or just you you gadda learn something. Teach yourself something. No one else knows if you go it." And she smiled when she said it. She fucking smiled.

How the hell could she smile?

But I loved her for it. No. I didn't love her. I respected her for it. I hated her for it. I...I couldn't believe she had done it. She smiled at it.

I couldn't help but stare at her. She had just slapped me and kissed me all at the same time. And if I looked away I was scared the feeling would leave.

The bell rang. I'm not sure how long it had been after it rang when I darted out of the door. It seemed to be an hour, but probably only a minute. I didn't really pay attention to the people I was passing, I just pushed pass them all and left.

And that was when I fell in love with Annabelle...god, I didn't even know her last name.

I had to do something about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, Christmas, New Years(hope you had a nice one bye the way(Christmas/Hanuka/Quanta/Winter solstice)), Germany, America, Planes, Hospital, One handed.
ya know, bad excuses like than.
Foe some reason I've grown to hate this layout. I don't know why, it's good but I just don't like it anymore. we need a new one. And we need Character thingys(wait, did NaNA already do those?). And we need comments.
To-Do list for Elliott, AnnAbelle, and subscribers:
1) Make new layout
2) Get Character pictures(if not already done)
3) Make character descriptions(if not already done)
4) Get more comments
5) Update
Long authors note, sorry, sorry for the slow update. just read and be happy please.