Status: when.......We feel like it

Try to make me, love

double vision

I didn't exactly see where I was going. I went by memory to my next class, but I couldn't focus on anything. It took everything a minute to catch up with itself and double vision had firmly set in and wasn't going away anytime soon.

And just my luck, I ran straight intothe one who hates me most; Roxy

"Watch where your fucking going bitch. What, did you suddenly loose your vision?" I couldn't see the look on her face, all I could see was a wash of bright red.

"Like you can't watch where you're walking. You shut the fuck up and move, retard."

Something flew up from her side, which I imagine was probably her middle finger. "Oh, I know where I'm going dipshit. You don't have physic powers, you can't magically move me. So get out of my fucking way." and with that, she shoved me off to the side and I cold hear her heals clicking away down the hall.

I didn't have the energy to deal with her today. It just wasn't worth it.

I stumbled into what I hoped was the right classroom. Why am I like this? All it was was words. I don't know her. She doesn't know me. She's nothing, she means nothing, everything that came out of her mouth was nothing. It didn't mean anything.

She didn't mean anything. I told myself

She's nothing.I told myself

But even then I knew it was a lie. In one encounter she became everything. And I couldn't figure out why.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short and half assed and late. I would explain but I don't have enough time to do that ether.

To-Do-List:
1) Make new layout AnnA, I love you
2) Get Character pictures(no time)
3) Make character descriptions(No time)
4) Get more comments(AnnA told me if I didn't say thanks to JustDifferent; she'd cut off my face so thanks.)
5) Update(Halfway casue I updated but AnnA didn't. So it will inevitably always be halfway until this story is finished)