Status: AwEsOmEnEsS!i!i!

Long Journey Ahead

Back Home

I was up most of the trip thinking and such, but I eventually fell asleep against Zacky's chest. I guess we were home, because Zacky was shaking me and smiling down upon me.

"Wake up sleepy head"

I woke up and groaned, but smiled at Zacky. I stretched and tried to get out of the car. I slightly tripped, but Zacky caught me.

"You okay?" He asked staring deep into my eyes. I blushed.

"Umm...yeah. Thanks." I chuckled lighly.

I walked around to the back of the car.

"Zackybaby....where's my bags?" I said with a puppy dog face...although it wasn't as convincing as Zacky's.

"Oh...I forgot to mention that me and your mom already took them in the house."

I just stood there like an idiot...thinking.

"Zee...can I talk to you?"

"Yeah sure...anything for my Katybabe." Zacky smirked.

We sat down on the road.

"You know how I told you I was waiting to tell you something...like until the time was right?" I slighly blushed.

"Uh...yeah." Zacky replied simply.

"Well...I-"

Just then Heather came running up, tackling Zacky and kissing him. I just huffed.

"I missed you soooo much hun. You know I love you right?" Heather said looking into his eyes. She was such a fake little piece of shit.

"Yeah...I missed and loved you too."

In the corner of my eye, I thought I saw Zacky flinch...which he usually does when he lies. Intersting.

"Well....I have to go to practice!! I love you!! Bye"

"But-" Zacky started saying to her.

"I thought you had practice tomorrow..."

"Oh...Um.." It looked like Heather was thinking, wanted an excuse.

"They changed it...I still do have practice tomorrow." Zacky frowned.

"Okay babe...see ya later."

Heather then waved at Zacky and ran off. I knew something was up with her, but I didn't want Zacky to realize that and get hurt. I'm glad Zacky changed the subject. That was until I heard what he said.

"So...Uh...what were you saying?" Zacky asked while scratching his head.

"Um....nevermind....I guess Heather ruined the moment."

Zacky huffed, but smiled.

"Okay....."

"So....did you have a fun trip?"

Zacky's little smile turned into the biggest, cutest grin I've ever seen.

"Hell yeah it was!!"

Just then Zacky hugged me tightly and I hugged back while giggling hysterically. I thought I heard Zacky mumble something as we stayed in our tight hug.

"What did you say Zachary?"

Zacky's eyes widened and he pulled away from the hug quickly.

"Uh...um...nothing."

I didn't believe it but decided to let it go.

"So...uh...Heather's birthday is coming up and I want to suprise her....what do you girls like or would be flattered by?"

I hated the subject of Heather, but acted like he was asking me what I would be flattered by.

"Well, us girls usually like something romantic. You know. Like flowers, stuffed animals, or jewlry....I'm sure you'll come up with something Zackybaby."

Zacky smiled after that.

"Thanks Katy. I know you don't get along with her, or even like her, but I'm glad to know that you will be there for me, and put your anger towards her aside for me."

Zacky said genuinely.

"But...I just don't get it.....You use to be like, the best of friends with her....what happened?"

WHAT! Is what you're all thinking....yes I use to be friends with her.

"Do you even know why we HATE each other?"

Zacky just shrugged.

"Not really...."

I huffed.

"We use to be friends, you remember. She met you and got jealous that I was spending too much time with you, but, not to insult her, but she was a whore. I didn't want you to get hurt and I told her to stay away from you, because of that. Yeah, so that's why she's probably more passionate towards you when I'm around."

We just sat there in silence.

"Wow. I wish I knew that." Zacky said, in a speechless kind of way.

"Yeah....and now you know."

That night me and Zacky stayed in our own rooms at our own houses. Heather's birthday was tomorrow, and no one expected what would happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanx to all the subscribers and readers!! I hope u guys can comment for me!