Status: AwEsOmEnEsS!i!i!

Long Journey Ahead

Birthday

The next day, I woke up. I had a horrible nightmare last night. I felt like I was about to go into a panic attack. I took deep, steady breaths and headed downstairs. There was a note on the bar.

"Katy,
Me and Taylor went to the grocery store. Be back soon.
Oh, Zacky stopped by....so go hang out with him or
whatever.

Love,
Mom"

I sighed deeply, still taking steady, deep breaths. Trying to control myself, by not panicing. I headed over to Zacky's not caring what I looked like at the moment. I just needed someone to calm me down. Luckily, Zacky was outside, sitting on the edge of the road.

"Katy?" Zacky said with a confused looked.

"Zacky...help....I think...I'm having a panic attack."

Zacky's eyes widened. He ran over to me and picked me up and sat down, with me in his lap. He rocked me and started to hum a song to me. He really knew how to calm me down. I guess he learned over time, but sometimes, I didn't calm down that quickly...sometimes I had to go to a hospital.

"You okay, now?" Zacky asked concerned.

"Uh...yeah.." I looked up into Zacky's beautiful eyes and smiled.

"Okay....well let's go to your house and you need to get dressed" Zacky chuckled a little.

I stood up and put my hands on my hips.

"What I don't look good?" I asked trying to be serious. Zacky just smirked.

We went into my house and I changed. Me and Zacky hung out for a while.

"Um...Katy...I don't mean to be rude and leave, but I kinda need to hang with Heather since it's her birthday and all. I got her flowers." Zacky smiled at me. I had to smile.

"Okay...have fun, but not tooo much. BEHAVE!!" Zacky smirked.

"I'll just have Jimbo come over and keep my company." Zacky smiled.

Luckily, Jimmy has been there for my horrible panic attacks, so he knows how to calm me down too, but not as good as Zacky. Zacky got up and left and I decided to text Jimmy.

"Jimbo...Zacky left me to see his girl...wanna hang wiff me...pwease?"

I chuckled at my message, but Jimmy replied a few seconds later.

"Yeah, but do you think I can bring Brian...you've never met him, but we've been friends for like a year now. I think you'll really like him...."

I laughed. Jimmy was trying to get me over my crush of Zacky. I've tried to date other people, but it's just ended up in disaster.

"Yeah...I'd love to meet him, but I'm not gonna give up on Zacky that easily...hurry and get your dumb boyish asses over here...."

After a while, Jimmy showed up with Brian. I have to admit Brian was very good looking, but not as good as my Zacky. He had chocolate eyes, a bunch of tatoos, and a pretty smile. He brought his hand out to me.

"Brian...Katy right? It's sooo nice to meet you." this dude had great charm, but all I could think about was Zacky being with Heather.

"Uh...yeah it's Katy...nice to meet you too" I took his hand and shook it. Brian and Jimmy both smirked and looked at them both weird.

We started to walk around the neighboorhood and would write stuff on stop signs like "Hammertime" after "Stop" and "Don't" before "Stop" and "Believing" after "Stop". So some would say "Stop Hammertime" and the other would say "Don't Stop Believing" We all were cracking up. We just walked around some more and did random, minor-illegal stuff. xD. After awhile, it was time for them to leave.

"Uh...Katy, it's been great, but me and Brian have to leave...."

"Oh okay...it's fine. I had lots of fun. We should hang out like this a lot more, but including Zacky." My face blushed when I said "Zacky"...luckily, Brian didn't catch that.

"Yeah we will, including Zacky." Jimmy said with a smirk.

Jimmy lived near by, so they just walked home. I walked back to my house, but saw Zacky sitting at the edge of the road, with his head in his hands.

"Zackybaby?"

Zacky jumped when I called out his name. He looked up at me, his eyes filled with tears, that were non-stop. Zacky quickly wiped his eyes.

"Godammit...you scared the fuck out of me." Zacky said in a little bit of rage and suprise.

"Uh...sorry...Zee...what's wrong?"

I walked over to him and sat beside him, placing my hand on his shoulder, looking deep into his eyes.

"Fucking Heather!!"

Zacky stood up in rage. I didn't know what was up with him.

"Zacky....please sit down, and stay calm...you're scaring me..." I said with pleading eyes.

"Sorry..." Zacky mumbled sitting back down and taking a deep breath.

"What happened?" I asked pleading for answers. I've never once seen Zacky like this in my life, and I was worried.

"I went over to Heather's to suprise her for her birthday...I had it all planned out. Suprise her with flowers, and have a nice lunch and just hang, but she fucking ruined it!!" Zacky took in a deep breath and huffed it out.

"I showed up at her house and knocked on the door. Usually, she would answer right away. I just opened the door slowly. I then put the flowers on the counter and walked through her hallway, to look for her. When I got to her room, I thought I heard noises. I opened her door and-and"

Zacky put his head in his hands and just cried. I ran soothing circles on his back.

"What happened then Zacky...It's okay...." I said in a very calm voice.

"She was on top of Joshua, naked. You know Josh....the football captain...or whatever. They were fucking each other. Goddamn!! She looked up at me, with the same shocked expression I had plastered on my face. I ran out, grabbing the flowers and ripping them. I then yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHORE!!" and ran out.

I tried my best not to laugh, but I couldn't help it.

"Sorry, I had to laugh at those words."

Zacky chuckled lightly and wiped some more tears.

"You were right, Katybabe, she is a fucking whore." Zacky looked at me.

"Yeah, I just wish I wasn't right, in a way. I didn't want you to get hurt, but now you can hang out with me, Jimmy, and Brian now, doing minor-illegal stuff." I smiled and Zacky returned it.

"I'm sorry Zee....but you'll eventually get over her bitch-ass" Zacky smiled

"So..." Zacky started.

"So..." I repeated

"Do you want to come over to my house to cheer me up...we can watch a movie or something" Zacky offered. I just smiled at that.

"Yeah...."

We went into the house and we walked upstairs to Zacky's room.

"Uh...Zachary??"

"Yeah...Katy..."

"Um..I don't have any pj's" I frowed. Zacky giggled.

"You can borrow a shirt of mine and a pair of my boxers." I smiled and nodded.

SCORE!!

I changed into one of Zacky's "Misfits" shirts and plaid boxers.

I climbed into bed, waiting for Zacky.

"Hey..." Zacky said smiling.

"Hi..." I said back.

"What movie should we watch?" Zacky asked

"BARNEYYYY" I shouted as Zacky chuckled.

"If you really want..." He smirked.

"The Notebook?" I offered.

Zacky nodded and we layed there in silence. I just couldn't stop thinking about me liking him...I knew I would tell him, but not now. He just caught his now ex-girlfriend cheating on him, and I don't want him to rush into things with me...while he still loves her....but I will tell him some day.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
comments?