Status: AwEsOmEnEsS!i!i!

Long Journey Ahead

Baseball Dares

I woke up in Zacky's arms. I looked up at his sleepy face. The tv was still on, so I guess me and Zacky both fell asleep during the movie.

"Zee?" I asked sleepily.

"Uh...yeah" Zacky said wiping his eyes and looking down at me.

"Good morning...do you miss Heather?" I said sheepishly

"Uh..thanks and no..." Zacky smiled.

"Oh...okay." I smiled back.

"Uh...Zacky?"

"Yes Katybabe?" Zacky looked deep into my eyes.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked.

"Well...." Zacky stopped and thinked a bit.

"I have a baseball game tonight...and I want to make a bet."

I smirked.

"Okay...and what would that be?"

Zacky paused to think.

"You know how I've only made two homeruns in one night?"

"Sey...what about it?" I asked confused.

"How about....if I make more than two homeruns....than you have to either do a dare or give me something....and if i don't make more than two homeruns; vise versa...got it?"

I nodded.

"Okay...what do you want or want me to do?" I asked while Zacky smirked.

"Lots of sex?" Zacky asked and I just laughed.

"Uh...whatever...I want you to do an embarrassing dare." Zacky smiled

"And what would that be?" Zacky asked.

"I'm gonna make you do a pole dance on the school's flagpole, half-naked." I smiled.

Zacky smirked.

"Okay then, deal it is." Me and Zacky shook on it.

GAME TIME
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Good Luck!!!" I shouted after Zacky gave me a big bear hug and running onto the field.

"Thanks" Zacky yelled back, smirking.

The game was very intersting so far. Zacky already got two homeruns and I was kinda nervous. It was in the last inning with 00:30 on the clock. Guess who was next up to bat? Zacky.

Zacky walked to the plate smirking at when and stood in front of the plate and got prepared for the ball to be pitched to him.

The ball went past him.

"STRIKE ONE!!" The Empire called out.

Zacky swung the next time and missed. I just laughed.

''STRIKE TWO!!'' The Empire called out again.

Zacky got even more ready, focusing on the ball. Zacky swung, and to my suprise hit the ball, it went far. Zacky ran as hard as I've ever seen him. 1st base, 2nd base, 3rd base, HOMERUN!!

Zacky's teammates ran up to him, picking him up and cheering. He just won the game with the score of 45:44. The team had a little meeting with the coach, and that's when Zacky walked towards me. He winked at me.

"So I guess, you'll be coming to my place again?" I just smirked and laughed.

We walked back up to the parking lot, where his mom was gonna pick us up.

Zacky pulled out a Marlboro pack and took a cigarette out, lighting it and smoking it.

"Wanna hit?" Zacky asked.

I shrugged and took the cigarette, taking a hit, choking out smoke. Zacky chuckled.

"First time?"

I nodded.

"It won't be the only thing you will exprience for the first time tonight" Zacky winked and I just laughed.

Zacky's mom soon pulled up and Zacky threw the cigarette on the ground, stomping it out. We climbed into the car and Zacky's mom dropped us off.

"I'm going out with your dad tonight Zee" Zacky's mom said. Me and him looked at each other, smirking.

Me and Zee walked into the house, and went straight up to his room.

"Where's my sex?" Zacky asked and I just laughed.

"Come and get it!!" I yelled, grabbing one of his pairs of boxers and shirts, running into the bathroom. I got changed and came out. Zacky was shirtless, with just a pair of boxers. I stared in awe and swallowed hard.

"Uh...hi..." I said, now my nerves getting the best of me.

"Hey...you like what you see?" Zacky asked chuckling a bit.

"Sey senior, what about me?" Zacky laughed and nodded up and down.

Zacky took steps towards me, putting his hands on my hips. He leaned in to whisper something in my ear.

"You look beautiful." I got goosebumps everywhere and Zacky looked into my eyes. I looked away and blushed.

I walked over to the bed and climbed into it. Zacky followed and pulled the covers over us.

"You're amazing, you know that? Thanks for being here for everything." Zacky said looking into my eyes, pulling me into his chest, holding me into his arms.

"It's nothing Zee...Now go to bed" Zacky smiled and we eventually fell asleep.