Status: AwEsOmEnEsS!i!i!

Long Journey Ahead

Famous Bet and Unfortunate News

The next morning I woke up to see Zacky staring down at me, smiling.

"Hey....stalking me in my sleep?"

Zacky laughed.

"Of course, what else would I be doing?" I just laughed.

"Get your ass up" I said, hitting Zacky on the head.

"No!!" Zacky put his arms across his chest and pouted.

"Why?!!" I pouted.

"I want my sex!!" Zacky smirked.

"I gave you a chance to get it last night" I replied.

"You ran in the bathroom!!" Zacky pouted again.

"Gawd, you're such a baby...I want breakfast."

Me and Zacky got out from under the covers and Zacky walked over to his dresser to put a shirt on. I pouted, luckily, unnoticed by Zacky.

I helped Zacky with cooking the bacon and eggs. Me and Zacky stuffed our faces in the deliciousness of our cooking.

"You wanna go out on the front porch?" Zacky asked, putting our dishes up.

"Yeah" I replied smiling.

Zacky grabbed his guitar and he lead me outside. Zacky started playing a song, and I sat there in aw. He started to sing along, which made me blush, it felt like he was singing to me, because he kept looking into my eyes and smiling. Zacky finished the song.

"Zee?"

"Yeah, KayKay?" Zacky replied, and I smiled at the name.

"You know, you're gonna be famous one day. It will either be in baseball or in music, I just know it."

Zacky nodded his head in a "no".

"Nah....I'm not that good."

I smirked.

"Yes you are....lets bet on it." Zacky smirked.

"Okay missy...what will be the bet this time?"

I sat there thinking for a little bit.

"If you become famous, you have to give me $100, and if you don't, then I have to give you $100, got it?"

Zacky shrugged and pulled his hand out to me. I took it and shook it.

"Deal" We both said in unison.

"Katybabe...?" Zacky sounded a little un-sure.

"Uh...yeah Zackybaby?" I guess I sounded confused?

"Can I tell you something?" I smiled

"Yeah anything." I replied nodding.

"Well, I've been having these fee-"

"Katy, come here I kinda need to talk to you!!" My mom shouted, interrupting our conversation.

"Sorry Zee....I'll come by later, and you can tell me then." I pulled Zacky into a big bear hug and left, going towards my house.

2 Hours Later
------------------
I couldn't stand this. I ran out of the house, towards Zacky's barely being able to see, from my tears. I rapidly hit his down waiting for someone to get it. Zacky got the door.

"Katybabe?" Zacky said in shock.

"What's wrong."

I just stood there crying like a baby. Zacky pulled me into his arms and held me tight.

"Shhhh...it's okay....I'm here for you....don't worry about anything." Zacky said trying to calm me down.

"NO!!! I hate her!!!" I yelled pulling out of Zacky's arms in rage.

"Who.....your mom? What's going on? Katy....calm down, please." Zacky said pleading.

"Let's go inside and talk" I said. Zacky just nodded, grabbed my hand and led me inside.

We sat on the couch, sitting there in silence for just a little bit.

"Zacky?" I asked.

"Yeah?" Zacky looked at me shocked, because I actually spoke.

"My mom is forcing me and my sister to move to Arizona." I said sadly.

Zacky just sat there, progressing my words.

"Will you miss me?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Of course....I will always be your friend and everything....I will try to call you as much as I can....okay?....And when is she making you leave?" Zacky asked

"Two weeks" Zacky gave me a sympethetic look, leaning into a hug. I just sat there, hugging him back.

TIME LAPSE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two weeks went by too fast for Zacky, Jimmy, Brian, and I.....Saying goodbye was the hardest. We stood there crying for a long time, while in a group hug, without a word being spoken.

I finally left with my bags, my sister, and my mom, but my friends, and words that I've always wanted to say to my first love were left behind. Left in Huntington Beach, California where I didn't want to go in the first place, until I actually met some friends.

I fell asleep in the car to the 2 hour drive to Arizona.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I've been busy with school projects, and such....forgive meh?