Status: AwEsOmEnEsS!i!i!

Long Journey Ahead

2 Years

For the next few chapters, it will be Time Lapsed, meaning it will skip time and such, just to warn you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TIME LAPSE 2 YEARS (JUNIORS IN HIGH SCHOOL)
-----------------------------------------------------------
It has been two years since I moved to Arizona, but I still thought of Zacky everyday. I just could never get him out of my head. Although I've been here, Tara is still my only friend. She always could cheer me up with her pervertedness, but was a great and serious friend when I needed her to be. Yes, I've had horrible panic attacks, and Tara was there for them all, but her comfort still wasn't the same as Zacky's. Under my bed, I had a box of pictures of me and Zacky, his cell phone number (which I always wanted to call, but never had the guts to do), that jersey-shirt (the one I wore on the first day of school), and other things. Whenever I was sad, and Tara wasn't there, I would pull out that box and it would make me smile...only for a a bit...because I then would cry again, because it just hurt to think that he moved on, when I know I could never. I've always tried to date other guys, but of course, it ended in disaster, as it always did. Even if the guy was a sweetheart, no one was better than Zacky. After two years, I'm still in love with him.

It was one of those days, the ones when I took out that box and cried. I didn't know what else to do. I mean, Tara knew everything that Zacky and I went through, but she didn't know I had this box...well, until this day.

I was crying while holding our picture and Tara came barging through the door. I quickly wiped my tears and Tara stopped in her tracks and stood there in shock.

"Oh my gosh....what's wrong?" Snapping out of her temperary-shocked state, she came running towards me pulling me into a hug.

"Is this him...Zacky?" I blushed and nodded. Tara smirked.

She snatched the box away from me and started to look through it making "aw" sounds and such. She then gasped and I look at her with my eyes wide and in shock.

"What?" I asked nervously.

"YOU HAVE HIS FUCKING NUMBER!!" She shouted, of course, for the whole Earth to here.

"Uh...yeah...I do...and?" I asked, mentally crossing my fingers, I didn't want her to make me call him....well I kinda did, but I was really afraid that he wouldn't remember me.

"Well?....give him a call!!" I nodded my head.

"Fine...I will then!!" Tara started to dial the number in her phone. I sighed. Sometimes Tara was stubborn and it was annoying, but it also helped, like in times like this, when I was too chicken-shit to do something myself. She would either do it for me, or convience me to do it.

I mouthed "Speaker" to Tara and she turned it on to speaker. It rung twice and we heard a male voice....It was definately Zacky. I gasped, but held my hand over my mouth.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hi....Is this Zacky Baker?" Tara smirked towards me. I blushed, of course.

"Yeah, may I ask who's calling....I don't reconize this number." Tara kinda laughed.

"Oh...I'm Tara....My friend is Katy...she knows you....you guys met when you were in the sixth grade and were friends up until Freshman year, because she had to move to Arizona....Sound familar??"

"Uh..." Zacky paused to think for awhile.

"Yeah...of course I remember her." Zacky slightly laughed.

"Would you like to engage in conversation with her." which we all laughed at that.

"Yeah...I'd love to..."

Tara tossed the phone to me and I changed it to where it was off of speaker.

"Hey..." I said sheepishly.

"Hey Katybabe...how's life?" I laughed and blushed at my old nickname.

"Well...it would be completely miserable without Tara." I kinda giggled.

"Wow....well everything is pretty much the same here, but without you it's dfferent, ya know?" You explained.

"Yeah, I understand...same here." I shrugged.

"yeah...well I'm sorry, but I have to go, I have band practice." I smiled at that.

"Okay....see ya...and I'm gonna win that $100!!" Zacky chuckled.

"Probably....well bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and shrieked like a little fan-girl or something.

"So you really miss him, huh?" Tara smirked.

"Yeah...."

That was the last time I talked to him....until 8 years later...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next update will of course be an 8 year time lapse.....:)
♠ ♠ ♠
more comments? What do you think so far? What do you think will happen?