Status: AwEsOmEnEsS!i!i!

Long Journey Ahead

Two Months

I did want to finish the tour with Zacky and bring Tara along with me, but I just couldn't. I had to think about Zacky before myself. I know I might sound like a dumbass, but I don't want him to lose focus on his tour, and take care of me. I didn't even had a baby bump yet, and Zacky would be back in time for when I have an appointment for the gender. It was gonna be hard without Zacky, but I just had to stay home.

"Love you" I said looking into Zacky's eyes. He put his hands gently on my stomach.

"I love you and our baby." I smiled OUR baby. I gave him a long, passionate kiss.

"Okay kids, break it up." Tara said. I smiled at Zacky.

"See you in three months" I said flashing one last smile, and stealing one more kiss from Zacky.

"Bye." He said simply, but with sadness.

As I was walking away Zacky shouted something.

"WAIT!!" Zacky ran to up to me.

"When is your next appointment, maybe I can make it." I smiled.

"Hun...don't worry about it. You'll be back in time for the gender." Zacky's eyes lit up.

"I will?" He questioned, a little out of breath. I nodded.

"K. Um...Love you, babe." He said, giving me one last kiss.

"You too. See ya." I kissed back.

Back From Michigan (In Arizona)
---------------------------------------
"Being pregnant sucks" You mumbled out to Tara. She just patted you on the back.

"I'm sooooooo glad I'm not you right now." She chuckled. I gave her an evil look.

"You will end up like me if you are in a private room with Matt all the time" I gave her a wink and she blushed.

"Okay...You got me there....but still....I'm not the moody, lazy, and fat lady" She gave me a smirk to which I laughed.

"Yeah, but you have to take car of the moody, lazy, and fat lady when her man isn't around" I gave her a wink and she gave me a fake pout.

"Damn you!! Why do you have to be right!!??" I chuckled.

"I just have to" I smiled.

1 Month Later
-----------------
"Bring me some fucking chocolate ice cream!!" I shouted, laying lazily on my bed.

"Damn laziness!!" Tara said seconds later while throwing the ice cream carton at me.

"Bitch" I muttered to myself, but Tara caught on to.

"You're sooo right. I'm Beautiful, Intellegent That Causes Hard-ons!!" Tara chuckled. I covered my face with a pillow.

"Ewwww! Nastiness!!! I didn't want to know about you and Matt!!" I shouted, sounding disgusted. To which, Tara laughed.

Just then your phone vibrated.

"2 months....."

I smiled at the text that Zacky sent me.

"Yeah...& then u'll have 2 deal with my bitchinessssss xD"

I laughed at myself, as Tara left the room. I then grabbed the spoon that Tara brought me, and started to dish out, that my horomones were bugging me to eat.

"I guess I'll have 2 have a longer tour then ;}" I laughed at Zacky's funny smiley face.

"I'll still b bitchy wen u come back ;}' "

I dished out some more of the ice cream, and then Zacky replied.

"I guess I'm never coming home, then xP' "

"You know you can't resist" I replied, which I imagined Zacky laughing at.

"Damn...You got me there...Hey well I have 2 go. I have a radio interview here in Chicago. Love you Katybabe :]"

"Love you too....can't wait 2 c u in 2 months"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating...been busy....I love u all! Thanx for the comments!