Status: AwEsOmEnEsS!i!i!

Long Journey Ahead

Check Up

2 Months Later
------------------
I was sitting on the couch, lazy as ever being 5 months pregnant. Tara and I were sitting at Zacky's in California, waiting for the guys to show. I checked my watched. They should be home in about 30 minutes.

"Tara....." I whined.

"Yes...Queen Elizabeth." I chuckled at her statement.

"Can you get me some chocolate ice cream?" Tara rolled her eyes.

"I'll check to see if Zacky has any." Tara got up off of the couch and raided the freezer for me. Ichabod came running up to me and jumped on the couch. I just petted him and waited for Tara to return.

An update is that all of the morning sickness has cooled down. I have been lazy and obviously, still been craving ice cream-chocolate to be exact.

Tara walked back into the living room and sat back down on the couch, with a carton of ice cream.

"You're lucky that Zacky has ice cream." I smiled at Tara. I couldn't stand the wait for Zacky though. It was killing me inside of what he was gonna say when he saw my fat, lazy ass. Would he change his mind? Would he still want to be there? Does he still love me? Is this all real?

Drowning into my thoughts, while eating ice cream, Ichabod jumped off the couch and ran to the front door, scratching frantically. I chuckled at the sight, but realized that the guys must be here. I tried to get up and Tara just laughed at me.

"Here..." She said offering her hand. I took it, thankfully and carefully got up and walked to the door. I was soooo excited to see the father of my child, who is and always have been, the love of my life.

I heard a knock on the door, and I struggled with the doorlock, trying to get it open as quick as I possibly could. I finally got it, and opened the door.

"Wow...so you're sooo excited to see me?" Johnny asked sarcastically, holding out his arms for a hug. I accepted, and pulled him in. Then Matt, Brian, and Jimmy walked in.

"Um....Where's-"

"Hey hun." Zacky said with a grin. My smiled grew so big. Zacky walked over to me and gave me a long hug, and a long, passionate kiss.

"Get a room!! Cooties!!" Jimmy yelled. I smirked at him.

"How do you think I got pregnant?" I winked at him and all of the guys laughed.

Zacky lifted up my shirt a little, and felt where the baby was. I looked into his eyes, and he felt the baby kick. He smiled really huge as his eyes glistened.

"I love you..." He said. He kissed my stomach.

"And you too." I smiled down at him.

"We both love you." I gave him a quick kiss.

Then Ichabod came jumping on Zacky, begging for attention.

"I think Ichy loves you too." I smirked at Zack.

"Of course." Zacky leaned down and petted him, as I hugged the rest of the guys.

Tara hugged everyone, and greeted Matt with a long, passionate kiss. I smiled at them.

"So when's your appointment?" Zacky asked, looking into my eyes and down at my stomach.

"Actually, It's tomorrow. We'll get to find out if it's a boy or a girl." I smirked at him and he smiled.

"Can't wait...." He said.

THE NEXT DAY
------------------
Me and Zacky arrived at the doctor's. I was nervous, but Zacky held onto my hand, and kissed my knuckles.

"Babe...everything will be fine. Don't worry." He kissed my lips, reassuringly.

We walked into the doctor's and I went up to the receptionist and told her my name, appointment time, etcetera. I went and sat back down by Zacky, chuckling at him.

"What?" He said looking up. I laughed some more and pointed at the magazine he was reading, which was a ladies' pregnancy one. He chuckled a bit.

"What I can't be concerned?" He smirked. I leaned in and gave him a quick kiss, leaving him to continue his reading. Just then, Mrs. Eden, My doctor came out of her room.

"Um...Katy...It's time for you checkup." She smiled at me. Zacky got up and helped me up, to which I led him to the room.

"So how's everything been going?" I smiled at her.

"Great...no more morning sickness...I've been eating more healthy, except for the craving of chocolate ice cream." Mrs. Eden wrote something down.

"Sounds good...and you must be Zacky, right?" Zacky smiled, nodded, and extended his arm, for she greatly accepted and shook.

"Well it's nice to finally meet you Mr. Baker. I'm sure you're so excited." Zacky nodded.

"A little nervous too." She giggled a little and nodded.

"Well that is fairly normal. Okay so, Katy I want you to lay on this bed." Mrs. Eden pointed out, to which I obeyed, and Zacky helped me lay down on it.

"By the way...You can call me Julia. I don't really like being call Mrs. Eden." She flashed a smile. Me and Zacky both nodded.

"Okay...so this will be extremely cold." Julia pulled up my shirt and poored some cold gel on my stomach, moving some stick around on it.

"Okay...looks like your baby is healthy. Would you like to know the sex?" I looked over to Zacky and he gulped, then nodded. I looked at Julia and nodded.

"Okay then."

She moved the stick around, more higher than the stick originally was.

"It looks like it's a boy. Congratulations!" Julia said enthusiastically. I looked over to Zacky, both of us having a smile plastered on our faces.

"Have you guys thought of any names?" I nodded my head no.

"Not really, but we will definately talk about it." I looked at Zacky and he nodded.

Julia wiped the rest of the gel off of my stomach, and helped me up off of the bed.

"Well...I guess I'll see you when you're giving birth, unless you want to schedule another checkup to make sure the baby is healthy." Mrs. Julia smiled.

"Will do." Zacky said.

"We'll call if we need anything." I finished, as we headed out the doors to head back to Zacky's, where the other bandmates were anxiously waiting for the news.
♠ ♠ ♠
love u guys....I won't be able to update in awhile due to vacation reasons...will update asap when I get back...love u bunchezz!!