Status: AwEsOmEnEsS!i!i!

Long Journey Ahead

It's a boy!

"Hey Faggots!!" I yelled, waddling inside of Zacky's home.

"We got good news guys." Zacky said.

Everyone showed intrest and excitement in their eyes.

"What?!" They all yelled, Jimmy jumping up and down in the process.

"We found out the gender." Zacky said, smirking towards me.

"Yep." I said, just to let everyone suffer from anxiety a little longer.

"What?! What?! What?!" Jimmy questioned/yelled jumping more frantically.

"It's a boy." I smirked to everyone. Everyone cheered/jumped/yelled in excitement.

"I feel kinda bad for you..." Jimmy started. I gave him a confused, and mad look.

"Well...You're gonna be popping out a baby boy vengeace....and look at Zacky's big head...that's gonna hurt." I laughed at his statement, and Zacky hit him on the head. He walked over to me and put his hand on my hips. I hugged him, and he gave me a soft, passionate kiss.

"Get a room!!" Jimmy yelled sarcastically. Zacky smirked at me and I looked at Jimmy.

"Oh...So you want us to leave you guys in here, so we can go fuck each other?" Zacky covered his mouth, trying to cover his laugh, and Jimmy's eyes going wide. I chuckled.

"Uh...no...I was kidding." I faked a pout.

"Dammit...because I really wanted to go in there, but oh well." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"So uh...what are we gonna do today?" Zacky quickly changed the subject.

"Let's get wasted!!" Jimmy shouted. I rolled my eyes.

"I was thinking we could go out for a nice dinner...you know all of us." Jimmy did a pout.

"But I want to party!!" He stompted his feet.

"Nope-sorry....only adults can drink." Jimmy crossed his hands over his chest.

"I am an adult." I looked at him.

"Oh...I meant...only people who ACT like adults can drink." Jimmy did an ever bigger pout.

"Can we vote on it?" I sighed.

"Sure...Just to give you closure." I replied

"Who would rather go out to eat or party tonight?!" I shouted getting many responses.

"Um...Raise your hand for dinner." I said. Everyone but Jimmy and Johnny raised their hands.

"Ha!! Four to two! I guess we are eating tonight." I laughed in Jimmy's face to which he pouted.

"Jimbo...You can have alcohol at the resturant...k?" Jimmy smiled, and put his hands up in defeat.

"Fine."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking sooo long to update. I've been EXTREMELY busy lately. Soooo sorry. Comments?