Status: AwEsOmEnEsS!i!i!

Long Journey Ahead

Barney and Applebees

I woke up the next morning against Zacky's chest. I looked up at his sleeping face. He was so adorable. I couldn't help to stare at him. His breathing was nice and slow. He was so peaceful. I leaned my head against his chest and tried to fall back asleep.

That didn't work to well, because Zacky soon stirred from sleep.

"Hey sleepyhead" I said to him. Zacky just grinned widely.

"Hey sweetheart. You feeling better?"

Well yeah I'm next to you.

"Yeah i'm feeling so much better".

"That's good" Zacky said with a yawn while stretching.

"Well I'm gonna go make some breakfast. You want any Princess"

I just lauged. "Yes Sir. Sweaty Pants" Zacky just laughed at my lame comment.

I followed him downstairs. I helped Zacky get all the stuff out, since I already knew where everything was. Zacky started to cook and he looked really sexy while doing so.

Not realizing what I was doing, while Zacky was cooking I came up behind him and put my arms around his waist. I leaned my head against his back. He looked over his shoulder and just smiled.

"So...are you trying to bribe me for more bacon?" Zacky laughed

"yes...." I replied.

"Well the bacon is done, so you can stop bribing"

I just laughed. "Okay"

We ate our breakfast which was very good, I have to admit.

"Zacky I'm gonna go upstairs and change to some decent clothes."

"Okay." Zacky replied.

I headed upstairs and put on some clothes. I then straightened my hair and put on some makeup on to look better. I started to head down back downstairs, but I saw the funniest thing ever. I just started bursting out laughing. Hearing my laughter, Zacky ran up the stairs to see what was so funny. I was literally on the floor rolling around. I started to point at what was so funny and Zacky lightly chuckled.

What was so funny? On Zacky's entertainment center was a Barney movie.

"Katybabe, that is my 3 year old cousin's." Zacky couldn't contain his laughter.

"Katybabe? hmmm...cute. Ok. For now on you're Zackybaby." Zacky just chuckled more.

"Agreed."

We headed back down the stairs.

"So.....I kinda have a suprise." I started to say.

"Yes.....FOR ME!!??" Zacky said in a childish voice as his eyes lit up with excitement.

"Yes Siree. lol. but maybe we can talk about it over lunch"

"Ok. How about Applebees?"

"Sounds good to me"

It's a date

Abblebees

We got to Applebees and they sat us at a table. Me and Zacky as we looked through our menus. The waitress soon came and asked for our drink orders.

"What would you like to drink?"

"I'll have a sweet tea"

"Same here" Zacky said.

The waitress wrote it down in her little notepad.

"Okay I'll be right with you in a bit"

"So......what's my suprise?!" Zacky said even more excited than before.

"Well, you'll know by the time lunch is over, Zackybaby"

Zacky just gave me a crooked smile. "Please..." He begged with puppy dog eyes. It was really hard to say no.

"Not right now....later. I promise."

"Okay..." Zacky said a little sad. I just shrugged it off.

We end up eating and having such a good conversation I almost forgot about the suprise. That's when the check came. I placed the baseball tickets secretly,and passed the check to Zacky. His jaw dropped when he saw the baseball tickets to his favorite team.

"But....But....how...how...how did you get these?" Zacky said with amazement in his eyes.

"My mom" I simply said. "we always go to Minnesota for vacation. My mom end up getting Twins tickets. She knew that you liked them so she wanted me to ask you to come along. So....Suprise!"

Zacky then smiled. "I'd love to come with you guys!"

I then smiled.

"I can't wait Zackybaby"

"You too Katybabe" Zacky said with a grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanx for the comment A7x rocker!