Status: AwEsOmEnEsS!i!i!

Long Journey Ahead

Whenever The Time Is Right

Vacation Day...YAYZZ!!

Today was the day that me, my mom, and Zacky were to head out for the trip. I was soooo excited that I would get some alone time with Zacky. Lately he's....well....been around his girlfriend TOO much. I was really jealous and I actually think that I will spill my feelings to him...If I can get up the courage to and if I think it's the right time.

I couldn't think of how I was gonna tell him, if I was.

While I was thinking, I decided to text my good ole friend Jimmy to ask what to do. I could always go to him advice and he would be serious, even though he was a VERY goofy guy.

"Jimbo help...Me having girl trouble :("

I waited a couple of minutes, and then he replied.'

"Ewwww...can't u discuss that with a girl :3....lol I'm joking....what's wrong girlie?"

I laughed at what he put at first, but I knew that I could trust him...plus he already knew how I felt about Zacky, so it really wouldn't matter.

"haha noooo...but I kinda want to tell Zacky how I feel on our trip, but I don't know how he'll react and...I just don't know....I don't want him to get all freaked out and it ruin our friendship, ya know?"

I clicked "send" and layed back onto my bed. I breathed in deeply and let out a sigh. Then Jimmy replied.

"Don't worry too much about it sweetie....I'm sure he feels the same way. You never know."

I sat there thinking about it. Jimmy could be right, but I wasn't so sure.

"He has a gf and I know he is like IN LOVE with HER....NOT me...Plus, why would he want me, when he has her?"

I started to feel tears prickle the back of my eyes, when I thought about it....I really wanted Zacky...and him to love me....I felt so...so...lost? I felt my phone vibrate and I checked it.

"You can be in love with two people at once you know....and idk, you never know..."

My door opened quickly and I tried to wipe away my tears quickly. It was Zacky. He ran up to me all concerned.

"Katybabe....what's wrong?"

Zacky's eyes were searching and in wonder. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't tell him the truth...could I? Or could I bend the truth a bit? This would be a perfect moment, but I didn't want it to be akward on our trip.

"I...I...um"

I sat there thinking of words I could say. I didn't know how to say it...to bend the truth, just a bit. I had to think, and quick. hmmmm. Well Jimmy was dating Leana....so that could be perfect...he would think I loved Jimmy, not him.....

I sighed.

"One of my friends has a girlfriend, and I'm sooo in love with him, but he's in love with HER. I just got to thinking that he could never love me, because he wanted to be with her. He would never cheat, and I would never want to break them up, and I ESPECIALLY don't want to tell him, because it might ruin our friendship, ya know?"

Well, I didn't really bend the truth....but I didn't tell him who it was....hopefully he won't ask that

"Oh...."

That's all he could say. He had a confused look upon his face. I guess he didn't know what to think, but he was looking directly into my eyes and I was blushing like crazy. He then smiled. He moved some hair out of my face and looked even deeper into my eyes...looking for something.

"Katy....Katybabe?" Zacky asked softly, not losing any eye contact from me, which made me nervous. Note the fact that he was really close to my face.

"Uhhh...yeah Zackybaby?" I swallowed hard.

"Who?"

I swallowed even harder and looked away. Zacky shook me to turn into his gaze. I didn't know how to answer this.

"Is it Jimmy?"

I then laughed a little and covered my mouth...Shit...I just ruined it!!

"Ummm..." is all I could get out.

"It's okay Katybabe, you don't have to tell me." Zacky then stroked my hair.

"I will tell you when the time is right." Zacky gave me a very strange look.

"Okayyyyy....Well I just wanted to come over and help you pack."

I let out a relieved sigh

"Oh okay, thanks"

Zacky helped me pack and I was relieved that he didn't bring up our conversation that we were having earlier.

I don't know when I'll tell him...Whenever the time is right.