‹ Prequel: 2nd Intermissions
Status: Completed! Please comment! <3

Blue Paint & Red Lights

Se on okei

I watched the two bodies tangling with a silent disbelief until Luongo attempted a right hook on Antti after the two shed their gloves, blockers, and helmets. Antti moved his head at the last minute and countered with a left uppercut right on other goalie's chin. I yelled in joy until Luongo came back with a nasty punch directly to Antti's face. All three of us shouted our displeasure as we watched Antti's head fly back and snap forward again. I thought he had admitted defeat until he used all of his momentum and slammed his fist into the nose of Luongo.
"OH MY GOD!" Someone yelled, I didn't know whether it was Karolina, Angelina, or me who shouted it. The two goalies tumbled down, still punching each other until the refs controlled the line fight and quickly skated over to the two goaltenders, rolling around on the ice beating each other up.
"Take that bitch off my man!" I shouted at the television as a linesman tried to lift Luongo off of Antti. He eventually was pulled off of Antti, who was still trying to get punches in. Luongo's face was bloody and dripping onto his jersey.

After the two were separated and penalties were handed out and finally the game resumed it's last five minutes of play, no one scored and the clock ran down, leaving the Chicago Blackhawks bloody and bruised winners. When the team skated out to congratulate Antti, they all gave him a few extra shoves and I knew that he would not live it down in the locker room for a very, very long time. Goalie fights were damn rare and usually didn't leave one goalie bleeding profusely onto the ice.

The post-game show began and I sat with my back against the couch.
"Oh dear." Angelina said, looking over at me.
"How does it feel, having a goon husband?" Karolina asked, smiling a large impish smile.
"Oh shut up. He's not a goon. That was damn hot though. Guess who's getting lucky tonight?" I laughed and Angelina soon joined me, agreeing wholeheartedly.
Karolina smacked her palm against her forehead and I asked her, "Why don't you give Marian a ring-a-ling, I'm sure he'd love to make European babies with you."
She stood quickly and said, "Oh fuck this, I am SO out of here. Catch you later Gina. See you this week, Sam. I am gooone." We were both surprised when she left us on the floor and walked out the door.
"Huh. Bet she can't wait until Kaner comes back, eh?" Angelina asked me.
"Oh yeah. 20 cent is getting some tail for that goal." We both cackled like the witches from Macbeth and cleaned up all the food scattered around the front room.

"So you're really gonna go to that reunion?"
"Yeah, maybe. Think Antti will come with me?" I looked over at her as I put the skillet in the dishwasher.
"He'd go to the end of the earth with you, Sam. I'm sure a high school reunion is nothing." Angelina chuckled, bagging the rest of the popcorn. I just laughed along with her until it clicked that yeah, he would. I knew that hockey right now was the top priority for him, and the fact that I could accept that was a major selling point according to him. I understood that when there wasn't hockey in the way, he would oblige my most idiotic requests. A high school reunion was nothing.
Angelina soon left, leaving me in the quiet apartment alone. Antti wouldn't be home for at least three more hours, so I curled up on the couch with my cell phone next to my head so if he called me, I would hear it. I just allowed my eyes to close for a little bit when I completely fell asleep, exhausted.

"Samantha...Sam..." Antti's soft voice called me awake and I twitched with the sensation of falling. He gripped my arms and stilled me. Antti was kneeling next to the couch I laid on and the light in the front room was nonexistent, but the hallway light was flooding into the room and illuminated a side of Antti's face.
"Oh Antti." I said quietly, sitting up and stroking his cheek, my thumb just barely brushing the large purple bruise that had begun to spread on his cheekbone.
He leaned into my hand and closed his eyes. A small smile spread across his face and it bloomed on mine, also.
"Let's get some sleep. We'll look at that tomorrow morning." I said, still rubbing the pad of my thumb on his face, catching some of the stubble on the palm on my hand.
We stood and before I could lead him to the bedroom, he absorbed my body into a hug and buried his face in my neck.
"Antti, are you okay?" I asked him, worried at his reaction. He was usually one of two things after a roadtrip- he was either extremely quiet or very passionate. Tonight he just leaned into me, his breath hot on my neck.
"I'm okay now." He said, his voice was muffled from it's position. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him closer.
"Come on, let's go to bed." This time, he was the one react first, leading me into the bedroom, stripping out of his dress clothes the whole way. He smelled like winter and clean laundry again and I slipped into bed next to him. Antti's hands reached up to my hair and carefully plucked the elastic band from the back. I chuckled lightly and took it from him, shaking my hair out onto the pillow. He scooted closer to my side and engulfed me with his long arms.
"Love you." Was the last thing he said before he fell asleep. Before I could contemplate the only seven words he said to me, I followed his lead and dosed off, comforted by his large body surrounding mine.

When I woke up, I knew it was early in the morning but I felt Antti moving against my back. Confused, I laid there until I understood what he was doing. I felt his hips rock against the back of my pelvis and I sunk my teeth into my lower lip. He was clearly beginning to feel his wheaties and was ready to celebrate the win. The light was starting to ease into the bedroom, casting an orange tint on everything. I turned and faced Antti before he stilled and before I could say anything, his lips crashed against mine and we narrowly avoided hitting teeth. A giggle escaped from my lungs and between our lips. He ran his tongue along my bitten bottom lip and I granted him access, running my hand along his shoulder and into his hair, weaving my fingers through it and tugging lightly. His left hand rested on the back of my neck, keeping me engaged in the kiss, and his right was on my lower hip, pulling it closer to him. I let one of his legs slip inbetween mine and his breath hitched when I rotated my hips into his. Our lips detached when I made a small noise, the friction of our legs doing wonders on my body.
I could feel his arousal against my leg and I decided to be selfless and rolled us both over so I was sitting on his thighs, my hands planted on either side of his head.
Antti just let his head fall back on the pillow as I ran my hands down his chest, stopping at his right nipple, lingering around the thin blonde hair surrounding it. I placed a light kiss on it, doing the same to his left before planting small kisses down his torso until my back was hunched and I reached the top of the trail of hair that led into his boxers. Everything was about Antti right now. I straightened out my back and leaned back, tracing my hands down the trail of ever-darkening hair until I stopped at his boxers. I knew I was teasing him bad by lightly running the tips of my fingers over the waistband because he leaned his head up with a pleading look and quietly said my name. I smirked at him and his head fell back again.
Hooking my fingers underneath the band, I pulled them down and off his legs, kneeling so I could peel them down his thighs and calves until I tossed them over the side of the bed. He was fully prepared and I stifled a giggle at how aroused he was. I gently ran my fingers along the length of him and watched as his face changed expression rapidly. The bruise that was turning a dark purple and still graced his cheek bone and made him look roguish. I know it shouldn't be a turn-on, but it was. Knowing that he had fought for something he cared about, (in this case, the hockey game) just touched the basic female human needs inside of me. I assumed this was the same instinct that made men enjoy females with larger, child-bearing hips. It was such a turn-on in fact, that a simple sexual favor I was about to finish for Antti turned into a larger ordeal that lasted until the sun was full in the sky.

Instead of starting our lazy Saturday, we laid in bed after I went to get a wet washcloth. After used to clean, it was tossed on top of the dirty laundry in the hamper in the corner.
We laid there with my head resting on his bicep and one of his arms curled around me, the other behind his head. He looked down at me and I gently traced the bruise.
"You saw the game, yeah?" Antti asked me, his expression blank and that cute half smile on one side of his round face.
"Of course I did." Was my reply. My finger still lightly hovered above the large purple crescent gracing his cheekbone. Usually after what we just did, Antti didn't speak much, opting to fall asleep rather than try to translate the Finnish that was in his head into the English he spoke.
"Are you angry that I got into a fight?" Smoothly came from his mouth. I could tell he was getting more and more fluent with English. For all I know, he could be thinking in it now.
"No, silly. It was surprising, if anything. I'm just glad that you didn't get beaten up. You demolished Luongo." I praised him and his face lit up.
"Really?"
"Did you not see him, Antti? He was done-for."
"No, I mean..Really, you're glad?" I was confused at his question at first but then it clicked and I quickly replied.
"Why wouldn't I be? If you got beaten up, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I'd be a wreck, really." I chuckled and a deep laugh came from his chest.
"So sweet. I love you too." He raised his arm and stroked my hair, pressing me closer to his chest.
"You know I love you too, Antti." I smiled at him and our eyes closed. Sleep engulfed us the way he engulfed me on the daily basis with his sweet little words that meant so much to me. This whole 'being married' thing wasn't so bad, and I'm glad that Adam and I didn't work out, because if we did, I could never have this with Antti.
The last thought I had before I fell asleep was Finnish.
Se on okei.
It's going to be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm getting back into the groove!
And WHOA- only a handful of comments? That's cool and everything but whoooooa.

Also: Ahahah, no worries, I'll most likely be updating 'The Warrior' way more when this is over and I'll be writing so many oneshots it will make your head spin. I might in the future write some more Antti, but it will be really sad in the beginning if you want it.
At the end we'll have a poll or something- I DON'T KNOW. :D

COMMENT, you guys! More comments make me write SO MUCH faster, I promise!
<3