Status: Complete

Mystic Falls

MF15

“You're a fucking jerk.” Those were Vada's first words after she had woken up. It was those simple words, those vulgar words that had filled Damon with a sense of pride that confused him, as well as added a jump to his step.

“So, I've been told.” He nodded, not disagreeing with her statement, “Now, listen Stewart. I know I'm gorgeous and irresistible, but your going to have to control yourself around me. Every time that we train can't end in a Hospital room because I got to close.”

Vada stared at him. If she had been so confused at the fact that he said, 'training', she would have reamed him out about being a self centred, arrogant, pigheaded little twat.

“There is so much wrong with that sentence.” Vada said, shaking her head, “But, let's start with the most obvious, what training?”

“You think that's the obvious question?” He stared at her, but continued none the less, “I just attacked you, and nearly ripped at your throat with my teeth, which you may have noticed grew three times their regular size.”

“I was hoping that was a dream.” She muttered. Her lips pouted out and Damon stared at them. “So then, I'm hoping you'll answer both obvious questions.”

Damon was still staring at her lips when he answered, “You're not exactly normal.”

“Way to be blunt Damon.” Said Stefan, who had entered the room with Elena in tow, as usual.

“The sensitive one is your act little brother.” She drawled, returning his attention to Vada. “Do you know what I mean?”

“Collin always said I was weird. You could be a tad more specific.” Vada sneered, her sarcasm nearly tangible in the air.

Stefan and Elena took a seat on the window sill. It was then that Vada noticed that she was on a bed and in an unfamiliar room. It was a dark blue, with white trim. The ceiling was also painted the colour of the walls, making the room seem that much darker. The large bed she was in seemed to be the focal point of the room, the luxurious black satin sheets felt like heaven beneath her aching body. Damon leaned against the bed frame directly in front of her and she figured that this must be his room.

She looked at the bare walls, it was a nice room, large and had two closets and one adjoining bathroom, but it was completely bare. There were not family photographs on the walls or the dressers. There were no posters of scandalously clad women, as she had expected. It had no charisma, which seemed strange to Vada because it's owner was chalk full of it.

“I mean,” He continued, rolling his eyes at her tone, which sounded almost like Damon's, “Your something better than just plain normal.”

“Could someone else explain this? James Deen over here ain't making any sense!” Vada said, aggravated with her surroundings, which it seemed, if last night hadn't been a dream, dangerous.

“What Damon is trying to say, is that you are from a long line of very important people.” Stefen jumped in. Letting go of Elena's hand to stand with Damon, Vada noticed that Elena looked different without her permanent accessory.

Damon let out a chuckle, but Vada saw nothing funny about her predicament, so she sent him a withering glare.

“Still not following.” Said Vada, a hint of bitterness creeping into her voice.

“God! You're like a child!” Damon threw his hands in the air, dramatically, “Your a fucking witch!”

Damon had lost his carefully constructed composure.

“Damon, would you swear at a child?” Vada asked, looking quite innocent, as she tried to suppress her smile. However, it suddenly vanished as the weight of Damon's words sunk in.