Status: Complete

Mystic Falls

MF3

“I'd like to welcome a new student today.” Said the teacher who had introduced himself as Mr. Tanner. “Vada, please come introduce yourself.”

“I think you just took care of that thanks.” I said, referring to the fact that he had already told the class my name and that I was a new student. Mr. Tanner coughed and looked around and his class.

“Well, just tell us something about yourself.” He rephrased. Starring down his students again.

“Well, My name is Vada Stewart, and I just moved here. I have my nose pierced and it hurt.” I replied rolling my eyes at my lame attempt to come up with something that would suffice.

I noticed a hand shoot up when I finished speaking.

“Yes, Caroline?” Said Mr. Tanner, addressing a perky looking blonde in the front row.

She stood up and walked over to me at the very front of the class. She looped her arm through mine and squeezed.

“On behalf of all my peers here at Mystic High, welcome to Mystic Falls.” She smiled and tossed her hair over her shoulder. “Elena, Bonnie, put your hands up please.”

A very pretty brunette with olive skin and brown eyes looked hesitantly towards another beautiful girl with caramel skin and chocolate curls, before putting their hands up.

“These are my Cheer Co-Captains, Elena Gilbert and Bonnie Bennett. We recently have an opening and since everyone whose anyone joins the Cheer Squad, you can talk to any three of us about you'll be trying out.” She flipped another strand of hair behind her and smiled at me, in between winking at a boy who didn't noticed because he'd been starring at Elena.

“Well aren't you just a bottled blond piece of pep!” I said, with a fake smile on my face. “You talk so darn fast I don't think I got any of that. What a shame.”

The class seemed to enjoy the fact that I was insulting the girl who was the type to deem herself Mystic Falls High Queen Bee.

“Lucky for you, I have a permission sheet.”

“Yep, lucky for me.”

The day ended uneventfully, people starred at me like they expected me to do or say something radical. Maybe because they are bored with their lives and needed some entertainment. If this town was really as boring as everyone made it seem, maybe I would have to join the Cheerleaders.

As I walked into the parking lot at towards my car I noticed Elena, Bonnie and another guy motioning me over to a silver Pirus. I walked over but as I got closer, I noticed a hazy pink and grey colour over the head of the guy who was standing there, it reminded me of the hue I saw over the crow and the boy this morning.

“Your Vada right?” Said Elena Gilbert, shaking my hand.

“The way you told off Caroline was really funny. I mean, I love her like a sister, but every once in a while she needs that kick in the ass!” Said Bonnie, pulling me in for a hug. She tensed in my arms and pulled away faster than I could say, 'creepy'.

“Uh, you okay?” I asked warily.

“Yeah, I just gotta get home. Elena, I'l call you later.” The two girls shared a look, and Elena latched on to the guys hand.

“I don't think I caught you name?” I asked the guy, not looking him in the eye, but at the lights and colours above his head.

“Stefan. Stefan Salvatore, nice to meet you Vada.” He shook my hand, and smiled warmly, but his attention was drawn to a loud screech.

The same sleek, black car pulled into the same parking space, he looked me straight in the eye and I froze, seeing only that the grey lights above his head seem to be even more vibrant.

Stefan growled under his breath and Elena sighed as the perky blond, Caroline jumped into his car and they peeled out.

“You guys know Mr. Danny Zuko Wannabe?” I laughed.

“That's my brother.” Said Stefan, a grimace more than apparent on his face. “Damon.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Damon!!!!!!!
Yeee-HAW!
SO HOTT!