Status: active-ish.

I'm in Love With Edward Cullen

001

"Please join us, Elizabeth, we would be most delighted to have you, and your gift, well, it is much too precious to waste." Aro offered once more.

"No, thank you, Aro. If you would please excuse me, I must get back to my family." I politely refused and turned my back.

"You will join us, young Elizabeth. We will not give up on you." I nodded and showed myself the door.


I sighed regretting my decision to refuse the Volturi.

"What if I don't like them, John?" I asked my ''father''. I was around teenagers long enough to know how to slouch, eat (like I would do any of that), and talk. I needed to know these necessities if I was to pass as a seventeen year-old girl.

"Well," John looked back at me. "you will just have to deal with it Elizabeth." He turned back to look at the road.

John was much wiser than I, even though he was younger, in the vampire sense. He was nearly thirty-one when he was changed, and I was changed at the young age of seventeen. He had learned a lot in his one hundred and twenty years. Kara, my "mother" was one hundred and thirty years, my "brother" Mark, was three hundred, my "sister" Sarah was ninety-three years, and I was two hundred and fifty-two years of age. I leaned back in my seat fidgeting with strands of my loose hair. I had met Carlisle and his wife, Esme, but twice in Italy. Apparently they had settled down and adopted a few kids. Just then Sarah turned to me and said:

"Don't worry, I heard the newest make is a blond from the South. He used to be in the army too!" She squealed nudging me. I rolled my eyes at her knowing that if he was anything like she had said, he has a mate. I sighed and went back to fidgeting with my hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, I know it's short but it's the first chapter. I'm obviously team Edward if you couldn't tell by the title... hope you like it!

~Lindsay <3