Status: active-ish.

I'm in Love With Edward Cullen

002

We had arrived at Carlisle's house safely. I hugged my old friend, whom I had met just twice, and his wife, Esme, showed me to the room I would be sharing with her daughter, Alice. I thanked her and put my stuff in a clean corner and went to explore the rest of the house. I did not enter any rooms without permission.

"Elizabeth!" Esme called for me. "Elizabeth, please come down here, I would like you to meet my children. I sighed and fixed my clothes as I walked down the stairs. "This is Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett, and Edward." I said hello to all of them and smiled.

"You'll be going to school with us?" Asked Edward. I nodded my head.

"Yes." Okay, this guy was going to be boring. I began to wonder what everyone was like, so I thought I would do some mind searching.

Emmett: Yes! We're no longer the freaks! Look at how she stands so proper. I bet she talks proper to...

Rosalie: I guess I could get to like her, she has a sensable taste in clothes. She's pretty too... we'll be good friends.

Alice: Yay! This is so exciting! I can't wait! We'll be such good friends. We can shop together and get out hair and nails done together and oh! Share a room! Maybe we can...

As Alice went through all of the plans she had in mind, I went on to Jasper.

Jasper: Well, at least she's not human. She'll have to adapt to the ways we feed. Though, her eyes are brown...

Edward: You're not the only one who can read minds, you know...

Edward's thought made me jump. I moved the couch about an inch and a flower vase went flying through the air. All eyes were automatically on me.

"I'm sorry. I'll clean that up." I smiled and went to the kitchen to grab a broom. When I finished cleaning the mess, Edward dragged me outside to talk.

"Carlisle told me I need to get you adjusted to our way of living." I nodded. "You need to go hunting with us tomorrow."

"Don't we have school tomorrow?"

"The sun will be out." He firmly. I nodded. "You're the other animal hunter, then?" I nodded again. "You don't talk much, do you."

"Not really." I confessed. "I don't like becoming to attatched to people, that's why I don't talk much. Talking leads to friendship. I killed my best friend when I became this monster." I looked at my hands. "I don't want to kill people." If vampires could cry, I would be right now. "She was so fragile, so delicate. I didn't know how to control myself and-" The memory struck me. I stopped before the flashback began.

"I understand." I looked up at Edward. "I don't want to be a monster either." He looked down at the ground. "I know that my soul was taken away for a reason, but I would sure as hell like to know why." He sighed and there was a long, awkward silence. He heard the same thing I did.

Emmett: Where the hell are those two?

"You're brother's getting impatient. . . I think we should go back." He nodded in agreement and we rushed back to the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, second chapter isn't that long either. . . but it gets better if you think it's boring. . .
please comment if you like it, don't just subscribe, I would like to know who my subscribers are please. Thank you! :D

~Lindsay