Status: Haven't updated in forever! Hopefully I can get into the groove of this story again :) Going to fix mistakes when I have time :)

I Almost Told You I Loved You

XxX Three XxX

I sat with my legs tight to my chest in the waiting room of the hospital. The sickening stench of disinfectant burned my nose. I didn't appreciate the smell of sick and dying people either. Everything about the hospital sickened me.

I started to cry for fear that my aunt wouldn't make it. I didn't want to move again or loose another family member. I started to grow stiff for sitting in the same position. The tears still flowed relentlessly from my eyes.

I heard someone sit in one of the plastic chairs only one or two seats away from me. I never bothered to see if I recognized them.

"Hey do I know you?" A deep kind of voice asked me.

I didn't move.

I heard someone whispering something to another but I ignored it like I usually do.

"Miss Witlock?" A high soprano voice asked.

My head shot up and I stared at the nurse "The doctor would like to speak with you about your current guardian." She said curtly.

I stood up stiffly and followed her with bleary eyes.

Aaron's P.O.V.

I watched as the crying girl left the waiting room. "Who was that again?" I asked my most recent friend Justin.

"Summer Witlock." He told me with an edge to his tone, "She is really a skank and her family is so fucked up; it's not even close to funny."

"Well I guess she's been through a lot then, huh?" I kept staring thoughtfully towards the way the girl exited.

"Yeah I used to be friends with her but she turned out to be a big bitch."

"Man, you have been hanging out with the barbies for way too long."

"WTF dude!"

"Exactly, Mr. Ken doll."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Well you're starting to turn into a Barbie follower by gossiping and saying stuff like "W.T.F." and "O.M.G" so that automatically makes you gay and a Barbie follower."

"What ever dude."

I stifled a laugh and just stood up. I didn't care if the nurse told me I had to wait or not, I was going to see my sister.

My sister, Angelica, broke her leg because she jumped off our two story house when she was drunk. Dumbass.

I wandered to her room but was disappointed to find that she wasn't there. Must be in surgery. I shrugged my shoulders and started wandering around the halls. I soon found myself stilled by someone crying. I looked to my left to see Summer -?- sitting next to the wall with her head resting on her knees and almost silent sobs shaking her body.

I wasn't thinking when I slid next to her and just stared her. "Summer…?"" I asked softly.

She didn't turn her head to look at me or even show anything that she acknowledges my presence but instead she started crying harder. Out of pure instinct wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me.

She rested her head on my chest and continued to cry. Not long, my shirt was starting to get soaked from the hot tears sliding down her flushed red cheeks.

Still I didn't move but instead held her until I could feel her forced breaths started to slow and become even. I ran my calloused hand through her stunning blonde hair and just murmured words of comfort. I still had no idea why I was doing but it just seemed right.

Finally when her sobs quieted I asked her, "Are you alright, Summer?"

Her head flew up with gave me a good bump in the nose. Summer didn't seem to notice. Her gray-ish blue eyes were as big as saucers and she started to scoot away but I held her firmly.

"Are you okay?" I asked again.

"H-How do you know my...my name??" Bewilderment twisted with her now paling features.

"Through Justin. He told me and I've seen you around school."

When I said Justin's name, Hate instantly replaced the bewilderment. She noticeably flexed her jaw and clenched her teeth. “I need to go. Sorry for soaking your shirt with my pathetic and useless tears.” She sad curtly through gritted teeth.

Before I could stop her from slipping out of my arms, she got up and ran down the hallway.

I was frozen to the spot with to many emotions and confusing thoughts rushing through me. I didn’t know what to do but I did know one thing and Summer was definitely one my figuring out list.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe