Status: Haven't updated in forever! Hopefully I can get into the groove of this story again :) Going to fix mistakes when I have time :)

I Almost Told You I Loved You

XxX Four XxX

Summer's P.O.V.

I walked uneaslily into the school. I couldn't bear to stay at home today. Maybe it was the fact that Aaron actually comforted me.

He probably thought that I was crazy and moody when I suddenly left yesterday. I shrugged off the thoughts before I ran into a wall.

I kept my head down staring at my DC skater shoes. Someone bumped into me, causing me to drop a few books. Some papers were scattered but not many. I tried to pick up my books quickly but someone's presense made me turn. It was Aaron.

You have got to be kidding me!

"Need help?" He asked, no cockiness tinted his words.

"No." I whispered.

He didn't listen. Aaron picked up some of the papers scattered and handed it to me. He grabbed my physics books before looking at it. "Are you good in Physics?"

"yeah, why?"

"Will you be my tutor?"

"No."

"Please??"

"Fine."

"Where are we going to meeet then?"

"Your house?"

"Nah, I think we should do it at your house."

"Why??"

"Because my parents are nosy and will give us no time to work."

"How bout school?" I asked.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because the Custodian scares the shit out of me!"

"Fine my house." I glared at him before standing up and walking away.

"So are you good inFrench too?" Aaron caught up to me and handed me my physics book.

I groaned. "Go away!"

"Sorry I'm unable to do that."

I leaned agaisnt my locker and glared at him. He put his hand next to me and met my glare with silky gray eyes.

"Why can't you leave me alone??" I pleaded.

Aaron quickly looked to his right then suddenly our lips met. I will myself to push him away but i couldn't help but melt into him and kiss him back. A disgusted huff passed by us. Aaron pulled back and gave a triumphant smile.

"Got rid of that bitch." He muttered while still looking at some girls retreating body..

I looked away from him and mentally beat myself. Aaron turned and looked at me. I looked at him with angry eyes. Realization only made the anger burn more.

Aaron looked genuinly confused. "What?!"

"You just stole my first kiss because you wanted to finally show some girl that it was over." I snapped at him.

Rebellious tears filled my eyes when I admitted that my emotions were growing into more than lust. I pushed past Aaron and fled to the bathroom.

"Summer! Summer, I'm sorry!" Aaron caught my elbow and slowly guided me outside.

I was to lost to realize what happened until it did. "Don't touch me!" I snapped.

Aaron looked completely baffled. "Summer I'm sorry but I brought you outside so that we could talk in privacy."

"I don't want to talk to you." I seethed.

"Then let me bring you home."

"I've got my own vehicle."

"You're not driving in your state." Aaron picked me up like a sack of patatoes and grabbed the few books that fell on the ground.

I went limp in hopes of being dead weight but that didn't seem to phase him.

"Jerk." I mumbled against his shirt.

He smelled so good...
♠ ♠ ♠
Weeshnaw!!!!!! Tell me what ya'll think!