Status: Haven't updated in forever! Hopefully I can get into the groove of this story again :) Going to fix mistakes when I have time :)

I Almost Told You I Loved You

XxX6XxX

I slowly pushed myself away from Aaron. He was unrelenting though nad our lips met once more. I curled my fingers in his soft spiky hair. The snakebits in his lips were cool against mine and only made me want him more.

You are so stupid. It's depressing.

Shut up. At least I'm getting my first kiss.

He probably does drugs and has an STD. Are you happy with those probabilities?

I'm giving him the benifit of the doubt! Now go away.

I groaned before pulling away and heading to the bathroom. My stomach started to churn as my heels clicked on the tile.

My face was fluched when I looked in the mirror. I reapplied my lip gloss before puching past Aaron without a word. I started to feel nauseated as I trudged down the stairs. My knees finally buckled on the last step to the floor. I feel hard on my hip and shoulder.

Aaron hurriedly but gently picked me up. "Are you okay??"

I nodded before leaning on him. My head was spinning as my stomach fluids churned.

"What happened?" Aaron whispered as Sherriff whined.

I squatted down to rub Sherriff between the ears reassurringly.

"Surprises cause me to get nauseated and dizzy." I replied.

"Does it happen often?"

"Only about once a year when I was absolutely not expecting somthing. LIke when My aunt pass-" I stopped myself.

Aaron waited for me to finish but I didn't. I just stood up and went to grab my purse and Sherriff's leash. Aaron followed. I walked out to my vehicle and opened the door to the backseat so I could strap Sherriff into them pet seat belt things. Aaron watched me carefully.

I turned aqround and was caught in Aaron's arms. He gripped my forearms so firmly that I had to look up at him. His eyes were pleading. "Why did you suddenly stopped when you were talking about your aunt?"

"Why can't you be arrogant, cocky, and oblivious like you used to be? I liked it when you didn't know of my existence." I snapped before turning around and slipping into the driver's seat.

Aaron was quietly buckled in when I drove out of the driveway. I angerily held the tears back. Then I remembered something. I groaned before slamming to a stop on the non-busy road.

"What?" He asked.

"I have an appointment to meet with someone before the party."

"Where at?"

"Nowhere." I whispered.

Actually I was supposed to go see my mother at the Mental Institute.

This was going to go well. . .
♠ ♠ ♠
What do ya think is going to happen?