Status: Hiatus

Will You Be My Escape?

Yeah, I Want It

Jeremy took me to the hotel down the street; the one that Anna was staying at.
i couldn't help but be excited as hell as we walked into the building and into the elevator.
I had waited for this moment for months.
I was finally about to meet the girl of my dreams.
I was scared out of my mind.
"Jasey.. are you okay?" Jeremy asked me with a look full of concern. I nodded quickly and wiped my now sweaty hands on my jeans, "Just nervous." I admitted as i smoothed my hair. He chuckled and put his fingers under my chin, raising my face to meet his.
"You're gorgeous, Don't worry about it doll." He said with a small smile.
I blushed a bright scarlet and the elevator door opened, revealing a boy who looked oddly familiar. "Sorry, Didnt mean to interrupt." He said as we exitied the elevator. Jeremy began to laugh and i turned around to get one last look at the familliar boy. Just as the elevator doors shut, i realized who it was. "JAMES!" i screamed and Jeremy looked at me. "That was him?" He asked, shocked. I nodded quickly and Jeremy grabbed my hand, running to a room in the hotel and dragging me in there, closing and locking the door behind us.

I was terrified when i heard the sound of footsteps coming down the hallway and beating on the door.
What would happen now?
♠ ♠ ♠
i know its short.. sorry.