Status: Done. Dusted. Phew.

Heart-killer

The first and only.

Archie; the dead poet. Fiend and beast of deception.

He was Anne’s sweet lover, full of contentment and red, hot passion. How he came to be ‘bitten’ with the vile sickness of blind anger is still not known and will never be known. In fact, it has not even been contemplated in many years. Everyone had simply given up.

Case #1206 – Day 1.
Victim has limited use of vocal cords.
Ligaments ripped in both knees and left elbow.
Currently residing in intensive care unit 02.

Case #1206 –Day 3
Victim is recovering slowly.
Case#1206 – Day 10

Victim has been released.
Culprit still remains unfound.
Victim under strict police protection and is receiving help for closer personal friend.

Case#1206
Victim found dead in home.
Murder investigation shall begin in due course.


Anne’s raw screams were muffled by his large hands. Her vocals, already broken, barely would have created a squeak but Archie always had been of a paranoid nature.

His maniacal snarl reflected in her horror struck eyes.

Archie was neither a patient nor playful man. He had always just ‘cut to the case’, wasted no time in doing anything and dove right in head first.

Quickly, with on clean thrust, he buried his free, ragged hand through her chest. Blood exploded out either side of the gaping hole, his fist was smeared from tip to wrist. The Bone’s of her breast crunched and cracked and there was a sickly wet sound as he moved around in her flesh.

Her eyes widened upon the contact, he felt her whole body jolt up and the breath hitched from her lungs.
He squeezed his fingers around the pumping organ and dug his fingernails into the sturdy tissue. It struggled but rapidly began to slow until it ceased to beat entirely.

Anne’s eye’s rolled in her head, tears still dripped down her pale cheeks and her final breath was evaporated onto his palm.

Archie was Anne’s sweet lover; and her bitter death.
♠ ♠ ♠
Done. Okay so yeah. I was bored when I should have been in study. Fuck education; I have cigarettes.