Status: idk, i just felt like writing.

One glance but it was life changing

Great. It just keeps getting better and better

*Isabel is knocked out*

" Quick! Get her in the car!!"

"I'm working on it!!" I said as I picked up Isabel and slung her over my shoulder,

Man this is gonna suck for her. I wonder what she will think of it?

"So Ricky...you think this will work?" I asked my boss. Well he's actually my father's assistant.

"It'll have to Emmanuel, and if it doesn't, they'll lose their little princess."

I nodded. I just hope they don't' hurt her. I shake my head to myself, I am the complete opposite of my father. He could be so heartless, me on the other hand, as they told me, I'm a softer.

" I'll go start the car, you wait here and open the garage so I can bring the car in and put her i to make it look less suspicious."

I nodded. He left and I put Isabel down for a moment...she is so beautiful. I stroke her face with my hand. Why would they choose you? You look like a wonderful kind person.

I heard footsteps behind me. That fast?

"You ready Ricky?" I asked as I started to pick up Isabel.

"I'll be as ready as you'll ever be bitch!" someone said, it wasn't Ricky though.

I turn around and see a guy around my age, before I could think it more through he raised his fist and punched me in the face. I fell backwards and he got on me and started punching me repeatedly.

I hit my head against his head pretty hard. Yeah I might be a softer but I'm not gonna let myself get beaten up, I can fight.

Before he could recover I picked him up and started punching him.

He then grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back, I yelled out in pain.

"You should have never came here" the guy said

"None of your business!" I replied and I quickly untwist myself and hit him on his ribs with my elbow.

He fell to the ground. I hared a soft groan. I looked down and sideways. Isabel seemed to be regaining conscious.

But I didn't get to think longer since something hit my head hard and I blacked out.

------Time passes by------

My head hurts like crap!! Ugh!! why does it hurt so much?? I heard some voices but I can't seem to open my eyes.

After a few more attempts, I opened them.

I was in my room. But how did I get in my room if I was downstairs??

All of a sudden someones face hovered over me.

"Well good evening sleeping beauty.."

It was the guy who threatened me.

"Why are you in my room? Who are you?! Why are you in my house?! What happened?!!" I shouted at him.

I got of my bed. Though I got up too fast and stumbled and was falling down. Though the guy caught me.

"Calm down...ok...I'm in your room to check up on you, my name is Logan, I'm in your house because something was going to happen, and you were gonna be kidnapped by a drug lord's assistant and his son."

"What? Wait- where are they now? What happened to them? are my mom and dad here? Do they now what happened or was going to happen??"

"Uhh...lets just say we took care of them, no and no."

"What? But they're suppose to be here by now..."

"We distracted them..."

"Oh..."

And we stared at each other for a few seconds. And I realized that he was still holding me.

I got out of his arms and stood up.

"Why would they want to kidnap me?"

"To threaten your father"

I scoffed.

"Like he already isn't."

He just glared at me.

"So what's really going on? Why are you threatening my father?"

"Because-" Logan started to say but his phone rang.

"Hello? Yeah..yeah...uh huh..yes..alright" and he hung up.

He stood up.

"Well princess...I have to go.."

"Wait!" I blocked him.

"What is it?"

"You aren't going to explain to me whats going on? Why your threatening my dad?"

"Nope!" he said as he started walking off.

I grabbed his arm.

"I think I deserve an explanation.."

He smiled. He then came close and kissed my forehead.

"Sweet dreams..." and he walked off.

I crossed my arms. No fair, I should know whats going on.

My parents came home and asked what happened. I told them that I had a friend over and was doing a project and something and something accidentally slipped out of his hand.. It was hard to convince them but they believed it. I went upstairs and took a shower, got in my pajamas and went to bed. I looked out the window...and I saw a piece of paper taped to it. I got up, opened the window and took the piece of paper.

MEET ME TOMORROW AFTER SCHOOL IN THE CLASSROOM WE WERE IN TODAY. YOU'LL COME IF YOU WANT ANSWERS-LOGAN

I sigh. I may not want to go but I really need some answers.
♠ ♠ ♠
New character!
Thank you for my 2 commenters so far..and cookie for pushing me to update weekely or so....=p love ya cookie!