Status: Done!

I'm on the Inside of the Outsiders

Image

Sunny May is on the inside of the Outsiders. She grew up in the rough side of town with her sister, Maddy.
When Sunny was thirteen and Maddy was ten both their parents died. Forcing them to move in with the Curtis’, who were their parents best friends and god parents. Forcing both of them to live with three other boys in the house. Darrel, the older cool one, Sodapop, the cute middle child and Ponyboy the youngest.
But when both the Curtis parents die, disaster struck in the house. Everyone thought they couldn’t go on but with the help of the rest of the gang, Two-bit, Johnny, Dally and Steve, they were able to. Little do the Curtis brothers know that both Sunny and Maddy are in love. With who? Guess…
--

"Don’t mess up the hair." Ponyboy said smoothing his hair back to the way he liked it.

I laughed again. "You greasers and your hair."

"Hey, your a greaser too."

"Yes, but do I look like one?"

Striking a pose and popping up the collar on my old leather jacket.

"No, you do not. Which is why I’m still asking why your hanging around us."

"Because I love you so damn much that’s why." I replied hugging him.

--

"I think I’m falling for him." I said and Maddy nodded.

"Why do they have to be so attractive?" Maddy asked.

"I’m still asking myself that question…"

--

Disclaimer: I do not own any of The Outsider’s characters. The only characters I own are Sunny May and Maddy.

Image