‹ Prequel: Contagious

Summer Skin.

006

Mia

"We're almost there, you can hold your bladder for five minutes." I muttered irritably.

He gave me that signature puppy-dog Jack Copeland look, and I couldn't help but smile back at him.

"Baby, you can do it. Think of deserts, and uh, other similarly dry things." I soothed, patting his hand.

"Great pep talk." Ray rolled his eyes. He looked to Jack and chuckled, "Suck it up, bitch."

Jack didn't dignify the blue-haired boy with a response.

"Shut up, all of you." Ryan snapped. He'd been driving for nearly three hours, and was notorious for being cranky after long car rides.

Annie was in front of me, giggling as Eric lightly bit her neck. Nick slumped beside them, his mouth slightly ajar as he slept soundly.

"I see it! We're here, we're here, we're here!" Loriane shouted in her high-pitched voice that made my want to rip her throat out.

"Who invited her?" I mumbled. Jack shrugged, nodding his head toward Nick.

I had forgotten that Nick and Loraine were nearly exclusive these days, The thought repulsed me.

"He could do so much better."

Jack gave me a strange look, so I shut my mouth.

"Let's go!" Eric yelled as the car came to a stop.

Our summer was finally beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't like this, but you know what? I just got done crying and it's almost 5AM. I miss this story so much.

In case you haven't noticed, the title has been changed. Just a heads up.