Status: first chapter tuesday : ))

Come and Go

Four

I slowly made my way to Nick's car. I was kind of surprised at what he drove. It was an old blue Mustang, but it was in great shape. He opened the door to his car for me and took my bag to put it in the truck like a gentleman before sliding into the driver's side.

I was nervous and tense to be in the car with him. Mainly because I thought there was going to be an argument. Nick started the car with ease and pulled out of the parking lot and on to the busy streets of New York City.

"So, um, where are you going to?" Nick asked trying to start a conversation, due to the awkward silence. I sighed quietly, listening to the soft music in the back round.

"Nowhere important. Just a vacation just can we please drop it?" Looking back at Nick he seemed very concentrated on the road. He nodded not fully there though.

I turned up the music slightly and hummed along to the song playing. Nick looked at me when we stopped at a red light, very concentrated on me or something behind me I couldn't quite tell.

"Nick the light is green, you can start driving again. If you don't start moving I'm pretty sure you"ll get cussed out right about now." I simply said turning my head to look out the window. He just pushed on the gas and acted like nothing happened.

When we finally got to the terminal Nick helped me with my bags, carrying them all the way through security and wishing me a safe flight. I was taken back by his manners with me now. I guess I shouldn't be so hostile to him as much.

I boarded the all too familiar flight to California. I grabbed my Ipod and turned it up and good amount to drown out the loud mouthed fat man next to me. I swear this man had food with him the whole flight. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine the hopeful good news that I wish I will be receiving tomorrow morning.

This is how everything is right now. I go to school then work and then rehearsal or a show depends. Now the weekends are quite different. I either have work or shows on one weekend the next weekend I fly to California to see someone very special to me.

This someone special is my little sister. Her name is Roselin June Zerains. Rose is my pride and joy I love her more than anyone could ever possibly love someone. She should have been in New York with me if it weren't for two things:
1) my mom persuaded her to stay with her when my aunt tried to get custody of the both of
us
2) Rose has cancer and her condition is too advanced to try to risk flying her or driving her all the way across the country.

The 2nd reason is the reason why I fly up here every other weekend. My past is too painstakingly hard to say because of the things I had to endure especially with a sick sister that my mother knew not about.

[[at the hospital]]

I arrived early in the morning and made my way through California to see Rose. The nurses on both night and day shifts know who I am and let me in no matter what. These women and men have been with me from the beginning of the treatment and hospitalization of Rose's condition. There have been times where we might have been able to send Rose to New York, but she went into relapse too quickly, and had to be put in the hospital again.

I walked through the doors and greeted the girls on duty tonight named Bethany, Lisa, Ivy, and Mel. They smiled at me and told me that she was up waiting for me the whole night. I thanked them before walking into Rose's room quietly. As soon as I shut the door to her room I get a pillow thrown at me.

"Where have you been Missy?!" I get from Rose I gently tossed the pillow back at her careful not to hit anything.

"What do you mean! I just got off my flight and came straight here! Jeesh!" I said jokingly back.

"Whatever...well aren't you gonna mosey your butt over here and give me a hug?" She asked in a childish way. I rolled my eyes and laughed at her crazy antics that I love about her. Rose gave me the tightest hug I think I've had from her yet, I wanted to hug back tighter but I was always worried that I would hurt her.

"So how was two weeks without this awesomeness?!" My usual question to her when I come to visit.

"The same as when you are, here boring as heck!" My jaw dropped dramatically. I slowly starting walking away.

"I guess me and my boring awesomeness will just leave then..." I drooped my head and dragged my feet towards the door slowly and playfully.

"Peace out Lilly G!" I laughed hysterically at this because it was the cheesiest thing she has ever said to me. She looked at me like I was nuts. "You're scaring me more than the cancer is."

"That's nothing to mess with Rose you know that subject is touchy." I warned her now very serious. Rose put her hands up in defense not meaning to cause tension, stating a quick sorry.

"Well on a lighter note, what going down in the Cit-tay?" Rose tried her hardest to lighten the mood and I didn't blame her.

"Well I have a new partner...that I hate with the passion. I mean I can't stand him, and he didn't even do anything to me! Well except hit me with a door..but that's beside the point. And then he tries to be all nice and drive me to the airport, come on! He's trying to make me feel guilty now." I rambled on and on leaving Rose completely confused.

"And who is this may I ask?" I stopped rambling and looked at her. Should I tell her? I took a breath "Nick..." She looked at me waiting for more. "Nick Jonas! Okay jeez! Stop Hounding me!"

When I saw her reaction I though her jaw was going to drop to the floor. I didn't honestly think that knowing or even meeting a celebrity was that amazing. Rose almost flipped out of her bed yelling "Oh My Gosh! You met him?!"

"Dude Rose calm down! It not that great!" she stopped flipping out and hit me upside the head. "What was that for?! Seriously!" even when she's sick she packs a punch.

"Are you nuts?! That is the most amazing thing in the world that would make my life to meet him!" she yelled thank goodness she has her own room because when we are together we are louder than hell. "I have to meet him! Sissy please!" the goo goo eyes came out. Dammit.

"No, I won't no never." I was trying my hardest not to look at her, because if I did then it's game over. After not hearing anything for the longest time I looked over my shoulder and boom game over. "Fine! I'll ask him when I get back to New York..."

FML.

<<Back in New York>>

I got off the plane waiting for my aunt but instead I found Nick...again. He got my bags before I even saw them on the conveyer belt. I was thankful though because my hips were hurting and knowing me the bags would have hit my hips. We walked out of the airport quietly thank goodness. I realised that went he dropped me off there were no paparazzi, I was happy but usually they crowd him.

When we got the car he opened my door for me. He's been awfully quiet and it's scaring me. I ducked down to get in and winced, I hate being sore. Nick gave me an odd look I just looked the opposite way.

"So what's wrong with you?" Nick said as soon as he got into the car and started his mustang. I rolled my eyes and turned a bit to face him. "Seat belt." he stated.

"Okay fine, seat belt. And I'm sore and in pain." I said looking at the road when I didn't hear his response I turned my head to see he was making a disgusted face. "Oh God you pervert I got my hips pierced I didn't do the nasty. Ew you're so gross!" I punched him in the shoulder then crossed my arms.

"Well when you just say you're in pain and sore and you were walking like that I'm sorry that's the first thing that came to my mind." He laughed still keeping his eye on the road. "I mean honestly you can't hit me for thinking that. And has anyone told you, you hit like a man?"

"No. I'll take that as a compliment." stopping the conversation there was fine with me, but I could tell he was thinking otherwise. We were almost home all that was left was another turn.

"So what was in California?" Nick asked my eyes grew wide as his grew with question. "What?"

"How did you know where I was going?" I raised my voice sitting up in the seat as much as I could. He tensed as well his grip tighening on the steering wheel.

"Your Aunt Jill told me when-" "You asked my Aunt where I was going?! What are you doing stalking me?!" I jumped out of the car as soon as he parked the car next to the apartments.

"Lilly listen to me! It wasn't like that I was just curious! You wouldn't tell me so I asked your Aunt where you were going nothing more." Nick said calmy as a walked after me hurriedly.

"No!" I turned around abrutly causing Nick and I to smash into each other. I shoved him away so I could think. "Just leave me alone okay! Don't come near me the only time we talk is when we are in rehersals and shows. Understood?" Without looking at Nick I rushed into my apartment with tears in my eyes.

"Lilly please!" Was all I heard before slamming the door in Nick's face.

after I thought I was warming up to Nick, I hate his guts once again. This is going to be hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here it is another chapter sorry I've been taking so long i've been trying but i have a lack of writing inspiration hope you like it! : )

love -aliyah!