Sequel: Temporary Life
Status: Done! :) Read sequel!

Temporary Home

Chapter 13

*Time elapse: two weeks*

"Hey, Kels. Want to go to the studio with us today?" Jimmy asked, plopping onto my bed next to me. It was Saturday morning, and I had planned on sleeping in.

I groaned, rubbing my eyes. "Really, Jim? I just woke up," I said, putting one of my many pillows over my face.

"So! You should really come with us! It's fun." When I didn't answer him, he decided to take matters into his own hands. He picked me up, blanket and all, and started carrying me.

"Jimmy! Put me down!"

"Nope, you're coming with us. It'll do you good to spend some time with us instead of that Aaron kid."

I looked at him weirdly. "I thought you like Aaron."

"I do... I just hardly see my Lil' Munchkin anymore," he said, pouting.

I just laughed. "Ok, Jim. I'll spend the day with you."

"Jimmy, what're you doing?" Matt asked, laughing as Jimmy walked out to the Escalade.

"Putting Kels in the car," he said like it was obvious. He sat me in the back next to Zacky.

Zack looked at me and started laughing. "What? No pillow?" Suddenly, a pillow flew at his head. I turned to see Johnny laughing. "Just wait, Short Shit. I'll get you back," Zacky said, glaring.

"Thanks, Johnny," I said, taking my pillow and hugging it. I ended up falling asleep on the drive, because I was being woken up again.

"Kels! We're here!" Zacky yelled, getting out. I groggily got out, holding my pillow to my chest, and my blanket wrapped around me. I heard a few snickers as I walked in the door that Zack led me through.

"Shut up," I grumbled, leaning on Zacky.

"She's not a morning person," Brian said, explaining to somebody apparently. I opened my eyes and saw there were people standing by him.

"Oh, hi," I said, smiling and standing straight.

"It's ok, we're not morning people either," One of the guys said.

"I don't even no why we're here," Another said. He looked a little bit like the first one.

"Because we wanted you to meet this little cutie," Jimmy said, ruffling my hair.

"Hey. Watch it, Buddy," I said, slapping his hand away from my hair.

He just laughed. "See."

"Kels, this is Matt and Jason Berry. You'll see a lot more of them. They've been out of town visiting family. But, they're usually around one of our houses all the time," Johnny explained. Then they went on introducing some of the other guys.

"Just one question," I said, as we went into one room where there was a couch. "Why is the building blue?"

They all started cracking up. "Why not? Blue's a great color," Jimmy said like I didn't know what 'cool' was. I shook my head and plopped down onto the couch. Just as I lay down, Zacky decided he would be a smartass.

"Look, guys! A big, comfy spot right here on the couch!" Before I could move, he jumped onto me.

"Zaaaack, so not cool!" I laughed from underneath him.

"Well, you can't go to sleep! You're supposed to have a fun experience with us today."

"If I stay awake, will you get off me?"

He looked like he was contemplating the question before answering. "Maybe."

"Dad! Get him off!" I whined, not even thinking about what I just said. Everything went silent. They were all looking at me in shock.

"Did... You..." Matt was so shocked, he couldn't even form words.

"She just called Brian Dad! Yay!" Jimmy cheered, jumping up and down. For some reason, I thought Brian would be mad, but he wasn't. He was the total opposite. He was smiling from ear to ear.

"Vengeance, get your ass off my daughter," he said, pushing him off of me, and onto the floor.

"Not cool, Gates, not cool," Zack said, getting up.

"Wow, okay..." I rolled my eyes and lay back down. Just as I was about to fall asleep, someone screamed and I rolled off the couch. "What the hell?!" I groaned from the floor.

"You said you wouldn't fall asleep! So get up!" Jimmy said, laughing while grabbing my blanket and pillow.

"You suck, Jimmy!" I yelled after am, as I still lay on the floor.

"Um, you might want to get up," Jason said.

"Why?" I asked confused.

" 'Cause... Who knows what's on that floor..."

"Ew!" I really didn't want to know. Everyone laughed as I jumped up. That's when I caught on that he was just messing with me. "Oh, real funny guys." I glared at them.
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback is welcome! :)
feeling a little stuck on this part :( i have the rest planned out though...
if you have any ideas, let me know!