Sequel: Temporary Life
Status: Done! :) Read sequel!

Temporary Home

Chapter 26

It's been two weeks and I can finally eat, and talk, again! I tell you, getting your tonsils out is torture. And they lie! You don't eat a bunch of ice cream! I could barely get water down. But I found out Sprite helps. Apparently I'm very weird on the meds they gave me. I started talking to inanimate objects and giving people new names.

"Hey, Mr. Pinkly!" Jimmy laughed, giving Dad a hard time. Yes... I named my dad after our dog...

"Shut it, Stallion Duck," Dad snapped.

"It's better than Twinkle Toes!" Jimmy laughed, pointing to Matt.

I groaned. "Ok, can we please stop laughing at Kels' random names she made up for you guys," I said, putting my head in my hands.

"But they're oh so clever, I wish I had come up with them!" Jimmy smiled.

"Kels!" Aaron called from the front door.

"Living room!" Zacky called for me. I still wasn't really supposed to strain my voice.

"Hey, ready?" Aaron asked, kissing my cheek.

"Yeah, just let me grab my stuff," I said, walking up to my room to grab my bag. We were having a movie night at Joe's since his parents were out of town again.

"Be good. Txt me if you need me for anything," Dad said, giving me a hug.

I just laughed. "I'll be fine, Dad."

"Yeah, you said that last time..." He said looking at me with sad eyes.

I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Goodbye, Dad. I'll see you sometime tomorrow." I kissed his cheek and went out to Aaron's car.

"You're finally here!" Joe smiled when we got to the door. "Now we can have real fun!" He said, pulling me inside the house.

"We heard that, fucker!" Devin called to him.

"Oh, bite me," he said, rolling his eyes.

"Go stick your finger in an electrical socket," Devin shot back.

"Don't tell him that! He might actually do it!" Jake said, faking concern. Everyone started laughing.

"You all are a bunch of dicks," Joe said, walking off to the kitchen.

"Hey! Two girls here!" Beth said.

"Three actually. You forgot Devin," Ben said casually as he ate a piece of pop corn.

"Dude! What'd I do to you?!" Devin asked, throwing a pillow at Ben's head.

I laughed, shaking my head. "I love you guys."

"Aw, we love you ,too!" Derek said, putting his arm around my shoulders. "Alright, it's time to activate Plan: Junk Food," he said, plopping down next to Beth on the mound of pillows and blankets.

Tonight was going to be kind of a sleep over. We were going to stay up all night watching movies and eating junk food. In other words, it was their plan to get me out of my house now that I could actually do things.

"Ok, so what're we doing first?" Joe asked, walking back in with a soda.

"Kels gets to pick!" Carson said.

"I don't care. Let's start with a movie," I said, dropping down next to Derek and throwing my legs onto Ben's lap. Aaron came to lay with us, putting his head on my stomach.

"Alright, first movie, Dead Silence." Joe smirked, looking at me.

"Oh, I hate you, Joeseph," I groaned. I really hated dolls. Especially when they were trying to kill you!

When the movie was over, Beth ran and turned the lights on. "I think we need to do something fun to get that off the girls' minds," Ben said, laughing.

"It's not funny!" Beth whined, hiding her face in Devin's chest.

"Oh, I know! Let's play truth or dare and shit we used to do when we were like five," Joe said.

"You know, it's so stupid, it would be fun," I said, shrugging. "I feel like being a kid again."

"Okay," Carson said, getting a devilish grin. "I dare you and Beth to kiss."

"Oh, fuck you! None of that," Beth said.

"Wait," I whispered my plan to her and she suddenly like the idea. "Ok, we'll do it." They all started cheering. "If..."

"I don't like where this is headed..." Derek said, his eyes going wide.

"You and Ben make out." I tried saying without laughing.

"Okay, no!" Carson said, jumping up and running to the other side of the room. Ben decided to play along and entertain us.

"Aw, come on, Buddy. It's not that bad. We'll get to see the girls make out if we do!" Ben said, slowly standing up, as if he was getting ready to stock his prey.

"Ah! Dude! What the hell?! No!" Carson screamed, before taking off running.

"Carson! Sweetie! Come back!" Ben yelled, chasing after him. I was rolling on the floor laughing with everyone else.

"Oh my God, that was priceless," I said gasping for air.

"Kels! Catch!" Joe said, holding up a M & M. I opened my mouth and he threw it at me. I caught it and smiled.

"Ten points for Kels!" Aaron said, holding my hand up.

"Psh, I can do so much better," Jake said, puffing his chest out.

"Ok, Macho Man." Beth smiled, picking a handful up. We all grabbed one and on the count of
three, threw them a him.

"Hey! It was supposed to be one at a time!" He said pouting.

"Who said that?" Aaron asked laughing.

"Ok, I think I lost him," Carson said, dropping next to me, panting for breath. He closed his eyes and put his arm over his eyes. Ben came sneaking up and told us to stay quiet.

"Ello, Sweetheart," Ben said in a fake, British accent. Carson screamed like a girl and jumped up. God this was going to be a good night...

Throughout the night, we kept pulling pranks on each other, had a whipped cream fight, dared the guys to go streaking (and then they got chased by a dog), watched more movies, and kept eating junk food. We were going to be so sick in the morning. But it was so worth it.

I was recently sitting on the kitchen counter, waiting for my tea to get done heating up. "Hey, you." Aaron smiled, walking over and standing between my legs.

"Hey to you, too." I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his hands on my thighs. His lips pressed to mine in a passionate kiss. He pulled back, sighing contently.

"God, I've missed doing that," he said, resting his forehead on mine.

"You have a lot of making up to do," I said, smiling. He bit his lip, and went in for another kiss. Screw the tea, this was making me feel a hell of a lot better.

I wrapped my legs around his waist to pull him closer to me. "Hey! No baby makin' on the counter!" Ben scolded.

"Ugh, really, Ben? I don't ruin your moments," Aaron growled, burring his face into the crook of my neck.

"Yeah, where's your boy toy?" I asked laughing.

He gasped and looked around. "Now where has he gone off to? Oh ,sweetie pie!" He walked out of the kitchen, leaving me to laugh.

"God, he worries me sometimes," Aaron said, laughing too.

"He worries me all the time! It's good he's so loveable."

"Yeah, well I'm more love able," he said, kissing my neck softly. I laughed, running my fingers through his hair.

"No, you‘re just more horny." I kissed him once more, biting his snake bites, before slipping off the counter.

"Tease," he mumbled, walking back into the living room. I laughed and followed him.

I lay down between him and Jake, waiting for the next movie to start. "Want a back rub?" He asked.

"Sure." He moved so he was laying down and moved me so my head was laying on his chest. He lifted the back of my sweatshirt a little and started rubbing my back.

Let's just say, I didn't even make it through the credits.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you guys! :) especially the ones who comment after every chapter. lol
So, really tell me what you guys think. should I keep going with it?