Sequel: Temporary Life
Status: Done! :) Read sequel!

Temporary Home

Chapter 34

.I woke up the next morning with Aaron's head on my chest. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair. "That feels good," he mumbled, burring his face into the sheet that lay on my chest.

"How long have you been awake?"

"Just woke up." We lay there, just enjoying each others company, until someone opened the door. I jumped up and tried keeping myself covered, while Aaron froze.

"Kels, we- AH! What the fuck?! No!" Dad yelled, covering his eyes. Fear coursed through my veins. All the guys came running in, either dressed or still in their boxers. Zacky was the last to run in.

"What?! What happened?! Who am I killing?!" Zacky asked, holding a baseball bat up. If this wasn't so awkward and scary, I'd be laughing. But, Frank had that covered for me.

"Dude, why are you laughing?" Bob asked, slapping him upside the head.

"Leave the poor girl alone, Brian. She's eighteen and they've been dating for a good while,” Leana said, putting her hands on her hips.

"But, that's my little girl! She can't..." He shuddered and did a weird little dance. "No, ew. Not happening."

"Too bad, too late. Now, shoo. Go!" She turned back and winked at me.

"Thanks, Lee," I said, still blushing like crazy.

"No prob, Kiddo," she said, winking.

"Nice hair, Kels!" Frank said, still laughing as he ran out.

"Oh my God," Aaron groaned, buried his face in my lap. I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm glad you're laughing. They're so going to kick my ass now!"

"Babe, they can't do anything. I'm eighteen."

"That doesn't mean they can't still threaten, or do something when you‘re not around..."

After we were showered and in clean clothes, we went down stairs. Everyone was either smirking, laughing or glaring (mostly at Aaron). "Be nice," Val said, slapping Matt's arm.

"My Baby Girl." Brian fake cried, laying his head on Michelle's shoulder.

"Kelsi... Daddy's scaring me..." Ky said, looking at Dad with a weird look.

"Ha, don't worry, Hun. He always scares me."

"Fine, I guess you don't want your other present," Dad said, sighing and shrugging.

"Dude, that's totally our present," Jacoby said.

"Psh, take the fun out of everything. I have to hold something against her!"

"You could always hold tour against her," Gerard said, shrugging. I looked at all of them confused. "Oh... You didn't tell her?"

"Tell her what?" I asked.

"We're going on tour right after your graduation. Of course we were going to take you with us," Dad explained.

"Sweet! Have I told you I loved you?" I asked, smiling and hugging him.

"Yes, but you can tell me as much as you want," he said, kissing the top of my head.

"So... Aaron..." Frank said, raising his eye brows, and trying to keep a straight face. Then Brendon started laughing and it was a chain reaction.

"Shut up, guys! Gees." I chuckled, walking over and wrapping my arms around Aaron's waist.

"Just don't make it a habit, guys, ok?" Dad said, giving us the 'look'.

"Yes, Daddy."

"So! Back to your last present. Do you want to know what it is?" Jacoby asked, smiling.

"Yes!"

"Well, your dad told me about you possibly wanting to get a tat..."

I looked at him disbelievingly. "No way."

"You're legal now. I figured I wanted us to go with you for your first one instead of you being crazy and doing it on your own," Dad said, shrugging.

I beamed. "This just keeps getting better. When can we go?"

"Now if you want," Pete said.

"Wait, you're all going?" I asked.

"Yeah, we know a guy. We pulled some strings. We're getting a few done today too," Jimmy said.

"Let's go!" I was bouncing up and down now, that's how excited I was.

"Ok, Turbo. Chill out. Gees, she's like a mini Frank," Ray laughed.

"Yay! I have a mini me!" Frank smiled.

"Alright, let's go! It's time to take your tattoo virginity!" Jacoby said, getting a pair of car keys. At the word 'virginity' everyone started cracking up. Bunch of crazy asses.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol... Zacky with a bat... Does that scare anyone else? A lot of you wanted or saw that coming. I thought it was pretty funny.