Sequel: Temporary Life
Status: Done! :) Read sequel!

Temporary Home

Chapter 35

We pulled up to the shop and all piled out of the vehicles. The guys that were getting tattoos went off to get started. "Ok, Kelsi. What can I do for you?" Carl, one of the tattoo artist asked.

"I wanted to get this done on my back," I said, showing him the picture.

"Alright, anything else?"

"Yeah, a few others." I told him which ones and where. He took my to one of the chairs that was right next to Matt's.

"Ready?" Matt asked, smirking.

"Psh, yeah. I'm not a big baby like you."

He ruffled my hair. "Yeah, whatever little girl."

A few, long hours later, we were ready to go home. I was sore for the most part. I just had a high tolerance for pain.

"Alright, let's see," Leana said as I sat on the couch. The girls had decided to stay home since they weren't getting anything done.

"Let them go first," I said, nodding to the guys.

They all showed their tattoos proudly. It was kind of funny. Then it was Dad's turn. He took off the white gauze and held up the underside of his forearm. Right there in cursive, were mine and Kyle's names. I looked up at him, shocked. "You guys are my life now," he said as I hugged him.

"Alright, now show us yours," Frank said anxiously. I laughed and started with the ones on my wrists. On my write there was - Words Fail, and on my left was - Music speaks. I'd seen that before and wanted them on my wrists. The next one was on my right hip bone, and it said - Love = Hate. It was something I used to thing while I was going through one of my bitter stages. "And the last one, I'm going to need help taking my shirt off." Aaron came over and gently helped me take it off. I held my shirt over my chest as I turned my back to them.

"Kevin's going to love it," Michelle said, smiling.

"I hope so." I had them tattoo the picture he had given me the night before. The angel wings started at my shoulders and went down to my lower back. Then, in the middle, were the words Fallen Angel.

"You just better hope that that heals up before your surgery," Dad said.

"It'll be fine," I said smiling and putting my shirt back on.

The rest of the day was pretty much just us relaxing... Plus the occasional pranks Frank, Jimmy and I pulled on everyone. Good times.... Good times...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha! tattoo virginity gone.
short :/ I know.