Sequel: Temporary Life
Status: Done! :) Read sequel!

Temporary Home

Chapter 39

These guys were pretty cool. Bam and Alex were really growing on me. I had liked Bam before, because he was one of my idols, but meeting him was a whole new story. I wont lie. It was kind of weird how Bam had an obsession with Ville, but he's still cool. Amy and Hayley are really sweet. I'm glad I'm not one of the only girls, other than Val, on this tour.

Everyone else is pretty much what I'm used to. They all have their own personality's and are laid back. You'd think they were just a bunch of rock stars, but there's so much more to them.

"Do you want anything to drink, Kels?" Bam asked as he got up to get one.

"No thanks." On his way back, he decided to sit on Ville.

"Bam Bam," Ville said, looking at him.

"Yeeeesss?" Bam asked, smiling. He reminded me so much of Ben!

"Why are you sitting on me?"

"Why not? It's 'Sit On A Random Person' Day. Didn't you know?" He looked at me to tell me to play along with him.

"Yeah, see," I said, sitting on Alex, who was the closest to me. He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist, laying his chin on my shoulder.

"Oh no! He's already corrupting her!" Matt Tuck laughed.

"Oh please. She was corrupt way before now," Spencer said, rolling his eyes.

"Ouch, that hurt, Spenc," I said, faking hurt and putting my hand over my heart.

"I love you," he said smiling.

"Hey, Guys. ATL, FOB, and Hinder need to go to the first stage," Johnny said, walking in.

"I'll meet up with you later. You have my number, use it if you need me," Alex said, standing up.

"Alright." As he walked away, I saw Dad standing there, a not so happy look on his face. "What?" I asked confused. Then Jimmy walked in... Holding Herold. My eyes widened as I slowly stood up. Everyone followed my line of vision.

Frank gasped. "Jimmy, just put Herold down. He never did anything to you."

"Just promise me you'll have fun on this tour and Herold stays safe." Ugh! Not Jimmy too!

"Harsh, Jimmy. Harsh," Amy said, shaking her head. Well at least she was on my side.

"Just keep the damn duck," I mumbled, walking out of the room, throwing my hood up.

I went out to the merch tent, where Val was already setting up. "Hey, Kels. I was just going to call you," she said smiling.

"Sorry. Alex kidnapped me and made me hang out with the other bands."

"Did you have fun?"

I smiled. "Yeah. They all seem really cool. Bam's probably the craziest of them though."

She looked at me confused. "Bam? Why's he here?"

I shrugged. "Stocking Ville again."

She laughed, shaking her head. "That man."

"Apparently he has a skating event next week," I said, trying to sound casual.

She raised her eyebrows. "Oh? And? Are you going to go?"

I shrugged. "I was thinking about it."

"Thinking about what?" Zacky asked, as him and Johnny walked over.

"Nothing," I said, grabbing a box of shirts.

Val looked at me and smirked. "She was thinking of going to one of Bam's events next week."

"Traitor," I said, glaring at her playfully.

"Oh, you love me," she said, giving me a side hug.

"I don't know if you should go..." Zacky said.

"It doesn't matter what you think, Zack. I'm eighteen fucking years old. Stop treating me like I‘m five." He looked a little shocked. He nodded before walking away. I groaned in frustration, sitting on one of the chairs. "This just keeps getting better and better," I said, putting my head in my hands.

"It's ok, Sweetie. You just snapped. People do that," Val said, rubbing my back.

"I just want them to treat me normal again."

"I know, Kels... Why don't we talk to them tonight?"

"I guess. If you think that'll help."
♠ ♠ ♠
Dude!!! You guys are AMAZING! I have fricken over 200 comments! :) You guys made my day.

So, I am going to continue this story, but I want to start a new one. Who should it be about? Give me ideas in your comments.