Sequel: Temporary Life
Status: Done! :) Read sequel!

Temporary Home

Chapter 47

"Kels! Let's go up to the light house!" Frank said, jumping up and down.

"Hell no! You can go, but I'm stayin' here where it's safe," I said, snuggling into Alex's side even more. It was a bit windy today and I, of course, was not dressed for that.

"They're perfectly safe, Kels," Ray said, laughing.

"Then you go up with the over active chipmunk!"

He started laughing. "Nice, Kels. I'm sure he'll love that new nickname."

"What new nickname?" Frank asked, clearly not paying attention.

"Anyways... Come on, Kels. Let's go up. It'll be cool. It might help you get over your fear of heights," Alex said, bumping his hip softly with mine.

"I would... But I haven't been working the knee out lately. Do you know how much that will kill me?"

"I'll carry you. Jump on my back." Damn, didn't work.

"Daddy!" I yelled running over to him.

"What did Frank do now?" Johnny asked.

"Nothing, surprisingly. You're warm," I said, wrapping my arms around Dad's waist and holding him closer.

He laughed and wrapped me in his arms. "So, what was the problem?"

"Oh! Yeah, they're trying to get me to go up to the light house."

He looked at me confused. "And?"

I looked up at him with wide eyes. "It's high! Like really, really high!" I waved my arms around to make more of an emphasis.

He laughed and rolled his eyes. "Nothing's going to happen to you. Do you want me to go with you?"

I smiled sheepishly. "Please."

"Alright, come on. Jimmy! You're coming with us."

"Where to?"

"The light house."

"Oh! Fun!"

I walked over to Alex and jumped onto his back. "You got lucky, Mister," I said into his ear.

"Hmm, not get." He smirked, squeezing my thighs lightly.

"Watch it," Matt said warningly as he walked by us. I couldn't help but laugh at the expression on Alex's face.

"Don't worry. We won't kill you... Yet," Johnny said as he walked by as well.

"Yeah, 'cause you're so intimidating, Short Shit!" I called after him, still laughing.

"Ok, Giggles. Let's get up there," Alex said, heading towards the door.

As we stood up there and looked out to the ocean, I felt at ease. It was beautiful view. Alex and I took some pictures together to add to our collection of the day. We also took a picture of Bam holding Frank over the railing. He surprisingly didn't freak out... Much.

We were back down and just walking around. My found started vibrating, so I answered it. "Hello?"

"Hello, Little Whore." I stopped walking as my body froze.

"Who is this?" I asked shakily, looking around.

"Don't remember me? That's a little depressing. Not. This is for all those years ago." The line went dead, and I stood there confused.

"Kels? What's wrong?" Alex asked.

I was about to answer him, but the sudden pain in my back and the screaming around me, stopped me. Time froze around me. I could see people trying to talk to me, but I couldn't hear them. People turned to shapes, which turned to shadows... Until it was dark.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm getting different responses about the whole Alex thing and it gave me a whole new idea! Thank you for commenting! :)

I just wanted to also add that this story is in dedication to Jimmy because he's one of the people that inspires me the most. Without him, I wouldn't be posting this story.