Status: I work on it when I have time...

New Life

Cat Serano is a typical 17-year-old girl with shoulder length auburn curls, stunning midnight blue eyes and pail skin. She loves to read manga, listen to and write music, play piano, sing and dance as well and play her favorite instrument, the drums. She also loves to draw and she uses all of her loves to escape from the world that she lives in and travel in her imagination to a place unlike the one she’s in now.

She is a strong willed yet shy girl who loves her family very much. The only problem with her life is that her family doesn’t love her. Her little sisters and brother don’t care, her adoptive step dad hates her, and her own mother sides with him on everything. Her mom is the only one that cares enough to want to save her.

What happens to her after her step dad terminates his adoption of her and wants her gone in three weeks by any means necessary?

Well one night before she goes to bed her mom gives her a hug and tells her she’ll always love her no matter what and knocks her out with a cloth soaked in paint thinner from Cat’s own art room. In the corner two people are waiting to spirit her far away in the dead of night. She is now off to her new life with her new mom and her new dad.
  1. Waking Up
    She wakes up and starts to understand as well as gets to know her new parents.
  2. Meeting Brother
    Neko's older brother comes home from work and is not expecting anything
  3. Shopping
    Shopping with Kota and meeting a new friend.
  4. First Day of School and... RUMERS?
    Neko's first day of school... will she make friends... only I know tat so READ PLESE!
  5. Board
    This is what happens when you leave a girl that hates to be allown, allown all the time
  6. Meeting Brother's Friends
  7. Where'd She Go
  8. Alone Time