Buried Alive by Love

Tour

"Yeah, hold on," Matt mentioned from the phone as I skateboarded through the house, "Rave, if you're coming with me, finish packing!"
"I'm done!" I shouted as I skated past him then hit him in the back of the head, "You're boring me."
"Raven, I swear to god," He mumbled as I smirked.
"I'm headed outside, bro," I opened the door and went to start skateboarding when I seen Shannon, Jared, and their new guitarist, Tomo walk up the side walk.

"Is that Raven?" Jared questioned as I smiled as he pulled me into a tight hug.
"Yeah," I laughed as I felt a huge group hug.
"Ville finally gave her back to us!" Jared shouted as I laughed as I got out of the massive pile, "How's Finland?"
"It's good," I smiled as I sat my board down.
"How come you still live there?" Shannon blurted out as Jared smacked him as I rolled my eyes with a smile.
"It's home," I shrugged, "Not that I didn't miss my boys though."
"And we missed you too," Tomo smiled as there was a silence for a bit.
"Where's Matt?" asked Shannon.
"Inside," I nodded, "I think he's talking to mom or something. Well one of my moms."
"Probably his," He smirked, "And it's hot, I'm going inside."
"Don't piss him off," I giggled as Shannon went in followed by Tomo.

I stood outside with Jared as he watched me pick up the board and start to do some random tricks.

"You still like him?" Jared asked as I skated past him.
"Does the sun still rise in the east?"
"Ok, ok," He smirked as I hopped off the board which I pushed towards him.
"It's just, I don't know what to say to him."
"Talk about anything."
"He's Shannon though."
"Meaning?" Jared raised an eyebrow at me.
"Meaning everytime I go to talk to him," I walked towards the door, "My heart feels like it's going to burst out of my chest."
"Aww, that's so cute," Jared smirked behind me as I rolled my eyes.
"And don't you dare say a word," I glared before I opened the door.
"Of course Pastrana," He chuckled as I crossed my arms at him, "What?"
"You know what?"
"All I'm saying is, well two things," Jared thought for a second as raised an eyebrow at him which he brushed off, "Talk to him and maybe get that blood test done."
"What if I don't want to know my real family? I've had it good for 25 years, why mess things up?'"
"Because you need to know the truth," Jared pointed out as I walked through the house to the kitchen to get some water.
"Will you get off my case if I do?"
"Yes," He nodded as I took a sip of water.
"I'll think about it."

I walked back out to the living room in which Matt was pulling bags out to the front as we waited on the bus as Jared sat in a chair, Tomo in the other, which left the couch open and Shannon sitting there. I glared at Jared slightly as he smiled but I still walked towards the couch to sit next to Shannon.

"I don't bite," Shannon mentioned as I looked at him.
"What?"
"I said, I don't bite, you don't have to sit that far away," He smiled as I moved a bit closer to him as I felt an arm drape around my shoulders.
"It's not you I'm afraid of," I looked at him.
"You bite?" He raised an eyebrow with a smirk tugging at his lips.
"Sometimes," I smirked back as Matt walked back into the room with us.

"The bus will be here in 20 minutes."
"Yes!" I jumped up to dance, "I'm going on tour! It's tour time!"
"Raven Jade," Matt warned as he rubbed his temple as I stuck my tongue out at him, "I'm going to kill her this time, I swear."
"You will not," I smiled as I kept dancing, "You know you love my crazy antics."
"You got the crazy part right," He mumbled as he sat down as I ignored him then pulled up Jared.
"If I'm crazy, I'm taking you all down with me."
♠ ♠ ♠
This will start to pick up in the upcoming chapters. It's just short now since I had to get it out of my head