Buried Alive by Love

Confessions

"I know," MIssy sat down on the bus with us after the night's concert, "How about a game of Truth, Dare, or shot of whisky?"

"Yeah count me out," Matt mumbled as I shrugged.

"Why not?" I leant against the couch while looking at her, Bam, and Novak.

Somehow she managed to talk Jared into being the only one to play in our game sincce everyone else sat out but sat around to listen. The rest of the day coming back to the bus, nothing much happened. Bam just met us at the venue which Missy was stoked about and then we hung out since then. So there the four of us sat around drinking, except for Jared but he didn't pass up the Truth or Dare, playing this game.

"So Rave," Novak started looking at me, "Truth or Dare?"

"Um, dare," I shrugged.

"Ok," He smiled at me, "I dare you to make out with Shannon."

"In front of everyone?" I swallowed hard looking at him.

"Yes," Novak's smile flashed again.

"Or drink a shot," Bam poured the liquid as I cringed slightly.

"Fine," I rolled my eyes standing up to walk over to Shannon.

I straddled his lap, wrapped my arms around his neck, then slowly leant in, feeling nervous. It soon disappeared when I felt his lips touch mine. It's like then we both forgot anyone was around and grew used to the kiss. I broke away slowly when I heard throats clearing but not before giving him a smirk then joining the group again.

"Alright," I sighed leaning against Shannon's legs now, "Bam, truth or dare?"

That's how the rest of the night went, well for another hour as Bam and Novak mainly drank and people had to answer embarassing questions more than anything. It came back to me again, for probably the 3rd time in a row but this time it was Missy asking me.

"Truth," I sighed seeing as how they're dares were getting scary.

"What's your fetish?" She smirked at me.

"Lalalala," Matt covered his ears standing up, "This is where Matt now goes to call Libby."

"Anyways," I shook my head back at them then smirked, "You really want to know?"

"Yeah it's why I asked," Missy rolled her eyes.

"It's biting," I smiled feeling a bit of heat rush to my face, "Not just on my neck and lightly. I mean rough, hard biting, everywhere."

"Seriously?" Tomo questioned.

"Oh yeah," Bam nodded while smiling.

"How does he know?" Shannon questioned which I knew he was glaring.

"Relax," I looked up at him, "I've never slept with Bam like that. No, it was at a party or something Bam threw where Avenged Sevenfold was last year. I was hanging out with Matt and Synyster Gates both of which had those vampire grills things at the time. Anyways, things got crazy and I drug myself into Bam's room that night since Jenn was gone and I was sore. I remember calling into bed that night next to Bam and Missy then in the morning waking up to Ryan Dunn telling me that we were going on a boat for show or something."

"Yeah, she had bite marks all over to her body," Missy smirked at me.

"Yeah. I had mouse bites on my thighs, bite marks on my collar bone, sides, rib cage, belly botton, shoulders, hips, and they were dark bruises on my body everywhere."

"Not to mention her whole body hurt," Missy shoved me lightly, "Poor girl looked like she was in a fight."

"Those fetishes get you everytime," Jared chuckled as I threw a pillow at him.

"Shut up, you're one to talk."

"Be nice you two," Missy warned as I shook my head.

"Yeah," Bam stood up to stretch, "We've got to get going anyways."

"Aww, do you really have to?" I pouted standing with them.

"Yeah," Missy hugged me, "We're heading out to town tomorrow morning."

"Have fun," I smiled.

"You stay out of trouble," Bam hugged me.

"I will."

"Be good sweetheart," Novak kissed my cheek.

"Eww, Novak cooties," I scrunched my face.

"We'll call you later," Bam smiled leaving the bus with the help of Tomo while I yawned and headed back towards the bunks since I was tired now too.

I took off my shoes, then reached for my phone in the bunk to see I had a new message from someone and was about to check it when Shannon walked into the room.

"Hey," He said causing me to jump, "Jumpy?"

"No, it's just," I shook my head, "You scared me."

"So you're a biter, huh?" Shannon smirked leaning into the side of the bunk.

"I knew I should've taken the shot," I blushed.

"Relax," Shannon smiled turning me to face him, "I think it's cute."

"Cute?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Ok, hot but that's besides the point."

"I see," I nodded.

"So I heard it's going to rain soon," Shannon sighed.

"Nice change of subjects," I smirked leaning into him.

"Did you need some company tonight?" Shannon questioned.

"Depends," I shrugged feeling his fingers run up and down my arm, "You going to snore in my ear?"

"I'll try not to," He smirked.

"I hope not because I swear the four of you snore louder than anything and I can't sleep," I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be good, promise," He smiled.

"I'm going to change clothes," I moved away from him, "but then I'm going to go to bed, I'm so tired."

"Ok," He nodded, swinging his legs into his bunk as I walked off to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror to see my make up slowly fading but didn't care. I washed the remainder of it off and kept up my hair for the night before heading back to Shannon in pajama pants, a tank top, and my hoodie. I tosssed my bag back in my bunk then walked over to his and slid into the bunk with Shannon.

I heard him shift to move over then his muscular arms wrapped themselves around my body as I faced him.

"This is nice," Shannon smiled.

"Yeah but I don't just sleep in random bunks," I smirked at him, "I mean what are we?"

"Well we are still sneaking around Matt," Shannon pointed out from our conversation earlier.

"I know, it's just," I shrugged, "I wish we could go out and be public."

"And get the media's attention?" He gave me a look, "I thought you were super private like Jared."

"To a point," I smiled feeling him move closer.

"How about this," Shannon started, "We sneak around Matt for a while, get comfortable with us making things official then we tell them."

"I like the sound of that," I smiled at him, "So are we official? I mean you did seem pretty jealous when I mentioned that Avenged Sevenfold thing."

"Yeah, what else did you do that I don't know about?"

"That's for me to know," I giggled as his lips connected to mine when I heard my phone ring for the millionth time above me.

"Someone's popular," Shannon smirked.

"I know," I rolled my eyes for a second then got out of the bunk to find the bus quiet, grabbed my phone and looked at the text message that I had gotten.

Jesse's going public, about everything

My breath caught in my throat as I read the text message from my Dudeson, Jukka Hilden which I knew Shannon had caught onto.

"Everything ok?" He watched me.

"Fine," I shook my head as he wrapped his arms around me but I tensed up.

"No, it's not," He sighed looking into my eyes, "Rave, what's up?"

"There's something I need to tell you about," I swallowed quickly.

"About?"

"Things about me and Jesse," I looked at him as he got tense.

"Oh."

"What I'm about to tell you, doesn't leave this bunk. Matt and Tomo don't know and I don't want them to yet."

"So Jared does?" Shannon questioned.

"Don't hate him," I pleaded with him, "He promised to keep it under lock and key and he did just like everyone else I'm close with."

"I thought we were close?" He questioned getting a bit offended.

"You are but I didn't want to hurt you by telling you this either."

"Do I want to know?" He looked at me.

"Yes," I sighed hoping he wouldn't hate me, "because you mean a lot to me and I don't want to lose you if you don't hear this from me."

"Ok," He nodded taking a deep breath.

"Ok, so," I took in a deep breath keeping my voice low, "Jesse and I were married for almost a year."