From the Strip to Strict

I know the title is a little WOW and that's why I love it. Now it has nothing to do with stripping. The strip part actually has to do with Las Vegas. Since that is where the main character is from.

Now I got a few shout outs I need to make right away.
First is to Amy, thank you for making the amazing banner for me.
Second to Drew, thanks for the name of the school
Third is to Justin who came up with the amazing title of the story.

You can check out both Amy and Justin here on mibba.
Amy: oxycotin.genecide
Justin: Tyrone_Swift
Both can be found on my page.

Ok now to finish the summary.

Sixteen year old Mary Bella Sinclaire(Me) is sent to London to live with her biological father, Brian(Gerard Butler), and step mother Christie(Katherine Heigel). Her biological mother Emily(Shania Twain) lost custody, because of prostitution. Mary hasn't seen or heard from her father since she was five years old. She has no idea that he remarried. Her step mother is the head mistress of a London Boarding School, Ravenshire. It is for both boys and girls. They are very strict there. So this is going to be the story of her life at Ravenshire with her father and step mother. To add on to that guys, girls who think they are all that, and new friends.

Well I guess that is the summary. So I guess check out the story. I hope you like it. I am American so I'm using English(British) lingo the best I can. If I do get something wrong or it is not used properly. Send me a message or leave a comment and I will fix it.

So enjoy.

Liebe, Alice