From the Strip to Strict

Viva Las Vegas

Title Credits go to Elvis.

Hey there. So you have decided to read my story I see. At least someone wants to know my life story. Well let me start at the beginning then.

It was a dark and stormy night, when a lady's screams were heard. Through the halls and the rooms. Everyone knew what was happening to her.

No I'm only kidding.

It was actually a beautiful night. The stars were all shining bright and beautifully in the clear night sky. It is about 9:48 pm on Febuaray 4, 1994 when a lady's screams and cries of pain are heard.

As she yells her husband holds her hand tightly in his own. Finally her yells stop. She smiles at the doctor who held her baby girl.

Her and the husband had the babies name picked out long before she even got pregnant.

"Mary Bella Sinclaire."

Ok so maybe I don't need to go back that far. I just thought you might like to know my birth.

Now onto the real story shall we.

It is now March 17, 2010. It is 7:45 pm. Here I am sitting in the Las Vegas police department. Yes you heard me right. Las Vegas and the police department. I did nothing wrong though. That's the thing. It was really my mother who did something wrong. You see my mother is a whore. No really she is. She's a prostitute in Las Vegas. Well she got arrested. That should bring us up to date.

I looked around me, and took in my surroundings. All of the wood work was stained in a cherry color. All of the police officers were dressed in their black uniforms. I sat on the cherry stained bench. There was another stained bench next to the one I was sitting on. There were a couple on cherry stained chairs as well. There was a phone on the wall. Pay phone of course. You can't anything unless you can make money off of it. I was right by the door. I thought about sneaking out. I decided against it. I didn't need to be in trouble with the police.

"Miss Sinclaire?"

I heard my name so I looked up to see who said my name. I saw a male cop in his late thirties, maybe early forties. He had light brown hair and wore glasses.

"Yes?" I answered him. "Could you come with me please." I nodded and followed him to his office. "Please have a seat. " I did has he said and sat in the seat across from him. "I'm going to have Mrs. Millis take you back to your house. Since your mother has been arrested for prostitution. She also lost custody of you. You are being sent to London to live with your father."

I was shocked when he said this. I'm gonna have to go live with my father in London? I haven't had any contact with him since I was five. I don't remember him at all. You see he walked out on my mother and I. I'm not sure why. She never told me why he walked out. Just that he walked out and never wanted me. So I'm not looking forward to seeing him at all.

I sat in the passengers seat, as Mrs. Millis drove to my house, soon to be old house. The house I grew up in. The one I knew. Where I had my first sleep over. I even had my first kiss here on the front porch. I was thirteen and his name was Luke(ZAc Efron).

Not only that. I grew up here and in Las Vegas. All of my friends are here. Like Blake, Allie and Jared. I'm going to miss them so much.

As all of these thoughts ran through my head, I packed my things. I ended up having two suitcases of clothes, one suitcase of important books and other important things. The I got my Ipod and Ipod charger. I put my laptop in its case with everything that went with it. Then finally I grabbed my diary.

I was told all of my other things would be sent to London later.

Mrs. Millis and I loaded all of my stuff into the back of her car.

The ride to the airport was long, quiet, and boring. I listened to my Ipod, with Nirvana on repeat. I watched the scenery blur by. Finally, after what felt like forever, I began to see the large planes. Taking off and landing. I looked into the sky and watched as they flew through the air.

After standing in line for about ten minutes, Mrs. Millis and I finally got my luggage checked in. I still had ten minutes until my plane took off though. So I left Mrs. Millis and found my gate. I listened to my Ipod until they began boarding and I turned off my Ipod. I put it away in my pocket. I found my seat. I sat down and buckled myself in. I put my purse and carry on under my seat and waited for take off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aright heres the first part. I hope you like it.