From the Strip to Strict

Life Goes On

Title Credits to Sebastien Lefebvre.

I walked into the building, past the big dark wooden doors, The halls in the building were busy and filled with students.

I noticed a guy with dirty blonde dread locks looking at me. I noticed he was with a blonde girl. He had a lip ring and smiled at me while playing with it.I just rolled my eyes and kept walking.

I heard a loud bell ring over my music. Students began to clear out the halls. I then began to see a few adults walking around. Obviously they are the teachers.

I saw a tall, blonde lady in a pale pink dress shirt, black skirt, and black heels. She began to walk towards us. I began to wonder if that was my step mother. "Mary, this is Christie. She is your step mother, who runs this fine boarding school."

I heard the word 'boarding school' over my music. This shocked me even more than my father getting remarried. "Boarding school?! I'm going to a boarding school?"The on thing I did not want to do. That was go to a boarding school. Yet here I am. "Why?" I asked my turning my Ipod off and looking at him.

"Sweetie, your step mother's family owns the school. She runs it, that's why you are going here." My father answered. "No. That means there are rues. Like a curfew. A bed time. A stupid uniform, that well most likely look stupid. Uniforms usually always do. Not to mention all of the restrictions." I know I'm sixteen and throwing a fit in the middle of a hallway. I probably seem like a three year old that didn't get the toy they wanted. Come on though, do you wanna go to a boarding school? That's what I thought.

"Mary, cut it out. Now. You are going to school here and that is final. Now it is time for lunch so we will show you to the cafeteria."

I followed my father and step mother to the cafeteria. There were lots of students and faculty there. All siting and talking. Obviously waiting for my father and step mother, because it got quiet when they both walked in. They waited until they got there to serve the lunch. My father showed me where to sit while he took his seat. My step mother hugged some guy who was sitting in the chair next to where hers is.

"Wow dad you get around. One whore back in America. One here in London."

People around that heard 'gasped' and looked at me. My step mother and the random guy both looked mad and totally offended. My father on the other hand looked furious.

"Mary you will not talk to your step mother like that. You will not talk to anybody like that. You will start to show her some respect now. Do you got that?" My father said to me. Now I felt like give him an attitude. So I saluted him. "Sir, yes, sir!" I said giving him a smile. I knew I was annoying him. It seemed to make him more mad. Success. "We'll talk about your attitude later. For now let us start our lunch."

I ate in complete silence. Mostly I just picked at my food. I really didn't eat any of it. Since I didn't know what any of it was. Hasn't this school ever heard of pizza?

When lunch was over I was given a little while to unpack. Then I would get a tour of this 'hell'.

I was showed by my step mother to my room. She didn't say a word to me except I shared the room with two other girls. 'Great' I thought to myself. Not only am I stuck in this school, I have to live here, and share a room with people.

I walked to to the only available bed that had nothing on it. I guess I didn't need two suitcases of clothes. I guess they were going to Brian and Christie's house. I unpacked all of my undergarments and put those in the top drawer of my dresser. I then unpacked some shirts and a few pairs of jeans, and my pajamas. Then I unpacked three pairs of shoes. One pair was all back to wear for school, obviously. I set those next to my dresser.I then set my hair brush, body spray, and deodorant on top of the dresser. I set the pictures of my friends and I on top of the dresser as well.

I then placed my books/notebooks in the trunk at the end of my bed. I set my journal on the nightstand by my bed. Next to the little lamp on the nightstand. Then I hooked up my alarm clock on the nightstand.

When I was finished it took me about an hour. My step mother walked into my room.

"You ready for me to give you a tour of the school?" She asked me. "No, but do I really have a choice?" I asked giving her my attitude.

"Well if you want to get lost and get detention for missing class. Would you have detention, or have me give you a tour?" She said giving me attitude back. "Fine, I'll take your stupid tour." I said rolling my eyes and followed her into the hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok the next few chapters I think the characters will start getting introduced. I will put by the name who they look like. A picture of the school is in the banner. The school is called Ravenshire if you didn't pick that up, at any of the times I have said it. I will get a picture of what the uniforms look like. enjoy my lovelies.

Liebe Alice