From the Strip to Strict

I'm Not Okay

Title Credits to My Chemical Romance.

I awoke to someone's alarm going off. I opened my eyes to see two other girls n the room. Both also waking up. One had choppy blonde hair. The other had silky, longer brown hair.

I got out of bed and saw two sets of uniforms on top of my trunk. Along with three books and there was a note resting on top of the clothes.

I opened the note and read it to myself.

'Have a good time on your first day.
Love Dad'

I rolled my eyes and turned around to see both of my room mates doing their hair and make up. "Hey my name is Mary." They both ignored me. "This is the part where you say 'Oh nice to meet you Mary, I'm...' " Still neither of them answered me. "Hello, is anybody home?" I asked looking at them. "The least you guys could do is tell me you name."

"Shut your ckae hole you bloody american." Oh no she didn't. "what the freak is a cake hole?" Neither answered.

I jsut did my make up quick. Pulled my hair into a messy bun. I changed into my uniform and grabbed my messanger bag(book bag). I placed the books I needed in it and walked out of the door.

Leaving the two pains to obsess over themselves.

As I was walking down to the cafeteria for breakfast I saw the dreadlock guy again. He smirked at me, and I just kept on walking. I noticed him quickly say 'bye' to his friends and rush to catch up to me.

"Hey your new aren't you?" He asked and I lookeda t him. "Yeah I am. I'm Mary you are?" "My nam eis Brandon. If you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask. I mean anything jsut ask." (Brandon looks like Tom Kaulitz only in this story he is British and not german.) "Ok. What is a cake hole?" He laughed. "A cake hole is your mouth." I then joined in on his laughing. Now laughing at my own stupidity. "thanks." "Anytime." I thne noticed my blonde room mate glaring at me.

"who are you sitting with at breakfast?" He asked me. Well I don't have to sit with my dad and step mom. They can't make me. I mean don't they want me to make friends? "Um you're the only person I know." He smiled at me. "Well then it's settled. You will have breakfast with my friends and I. Now you will know a lot more people. I have a lot of friends."

I walked in with Brandon and I got a lot of stares from people. I followed Brandon to a table with a lot of people. He sat down and gestured for me to sit next to him. "Everyone this is Mary. Mry this is Eric(William Moseley), Mick Andrews(Alex Pettyfer), Kara(Demi Lovato) and , Maria(Taylor Momsen)." So that's what my room mates names are. Kara and Maria.

During breakfast I learned that Brandon is captain of the cricket team. Plus he is the most popular guy at school. Eric is also on the cricket team. Mick Andrews is the second most popular guy in school, and a womanizer. Kara is a foreign exchange student from Germany. Maria is her best friend. Maria is the most popular girl in school. She thinks she is all that, and that the world revolves around her. Kara is the second most popular. By the time breakfast was over I knew these were the people I hated back at my school in Vegas. I was never popular of course. They popular kisd here act just eh same as they did back in America.

And I am not okay with this.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://media.photobucket.com/image/taylor%20momsen%20gossip%20girl/TaylorMomsenFanatic/normal_gossip-girl-set-7248-5.jpg?o=391

Ok these are the girls uniforms. That is what Maria looks like only with her hair choppy how it is now.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/chace%20crawford%20gossip%20girl/juliannaaa33/chace-crawford-nate-gossip-girl.jpg?o=23

These are the guys uniforms. That is also what Daniel looks like.