‹ Prequel: Raped, and Pregnant?

17 and Pregnant.

Max.

By now a month had passed. My mother still didn’t wake up, my father blamed everything on me, just like I did. He didn’t want me in the house anymore, so I lived with Jen, until I found something myself.

Jen's Mom insisted on giving me my own room, and letting me stay at least until I graduated, though I didn’t want to be a bother. If I had this baby, I wanted to be able to make it on my own.

My father moved away shortly after, I didn’t hear of him anymore. There were only some rumors, which said that he was with this blonde whore, or that someone saw him at this bar every night.
Quite frankly, I didn’t care whether he enjoyed himself with some prostitutes or if he just stayed in his room rotting.
I didn’t give a shit about him anymore, not after he had kicked me out that one day.

Dan became one of my best friends, he found himself a job and was now able to pay for his own apartment. Though it wasn’t much, he liked it. Me and Jen often went over to him, just hanging around. Jen and Dan became pretty good friends too over that month. She even tried to get him back into high school, which he didn’t want to. School only caused stress, which he said himself. He was right in some way.

Today I was going to try talking to Max again. He still hadn't answered any of my calls, at school he just avoided me. I had to tell him, however, so I went to his house again, talking to his mother, waiting for Max to finally show up. His Mom told me that he didn’t show up too often, and if he did, he was either drunk or pissed. Talking to him was impossible, though she didn’t know why. She didn’t think anything had happened to him, that would've changed him so much. She even thought it was because I broke up with him, that he didn’t get over it.

I, however, knew exactly why he was like this. I knew what changed everything. Though, it wasn’t me, it was him. He ruined his life himself. Raping me was one of the biggest mistakes of his life, and he knew that, I believed.

Later that day, Max finally showed up, thankfully he wasn’t drunk, nor was he high. Tough the second he saw me he ran up to his room, locking it. He didn’t want to talk to me, I knew that, but he had to.

"Max, open that fucking door. We need to talk!", I yelled through the closed door. He didn’t answer. Why was he being such a dick?

"Max, open it!" If he didn’t open that door soon, I would've kicked his ass.

"Okay, Max. If you don’t want to talk in private, I will yell through your door, which makes your mother and maybe even the neighbors hear everything. You want that? I don’t think so.", I really started to get pissed with him. Actually I should have been the one not talking to him, right? He raped me after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments & Subscription? :D