‹ Prequel: Raped, and Pregnant?

17 and Pregnant.

Perfect Weekend

In the evening Max came picking me up. I said a long good-bye to Jen and her Mom. Thanking them for letting me stay, before grabbing my stuff and hopping into Max' car.

His Mom even wanted me to get my own room, though I gladly stayed in Max'. I didn’t plan on sleeping anywhere else, than in his arms anytime soon.

The week-end was awesome. Me and Max spent the whole time cuddling, and watching whatever was on. Actually neither of us really paid attention to the TV. My thoughts swam across the baby, that I was going to raise, the whole time. Max didn’t seem like he paid attention either. His eyes were wandering over me, the whole time. I loved him, nothing he would have done would ever change that fact.

When I had my first appointment with the doctor, Max even came with me into the doctor's office. She was a woman, the same one I had been going to for years. I trusted her, when it came to things like this.

"Thanks so much for supporting me. You don’t even know how much this means to me.", I said quietly, barely audible. While walking to the parking lot, I tried to be as close to my boyfriend as possible.
I believed that we would've had the perfect future together, that nothing could've gotten any better.

The following Monday, both of us had to go to school again. Max and I tried as much as possible not to let anyone know about the baby. Not that I was afraid or something, I just didn’t want everyone to know yet. There were so many possible ways, that something might have gone wrong. I wanted to be sure, before making it official.

Though I had to talk to the principal this day. I knew there might have gone anything wrong, but still I needed to tell her about it, to get the last month off. I couldn’t possibly have gone to school while pregnant in the ninth month. It was just not good for the child, nor was it for me.

"Hey, uhm can I talk to Mrs. Claris?", I asked the secretary, who was looking at me expectantly.

"Sure, just go in.", she reassured me smiling.

"Thanks", I muttered under my breath, making my way to Mrs. Claris' office, dragging Max with me.

I needed his support during this. I had only been in the principal's office only, which wasn’t that best experience. Just because some dumbass had to shove his cake right into my face, and I, the one I am, couldn’t have let him go without revenge. Exactly that got us both to Mrs. Claris' office, and a week of detention. The only detention I ever had, might I add.

Anyway, I had always been quite scared of principals. The horrible stories everyone told, when they came out again. Though Jen said, Mrs. Claris was nice, and I truly trusted my best friend, I was still scared of the principal. It was just my attitude.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lolz I know the chapter title sucks. xD
Feedback would be nice, though. x)