‹ Prequel: Ruby Passion
Status: October 10th, 2011: Hey guys :) its been a long time, huh? *shameful face* anyway, expect weekend updates now cause I finally have time :)

Bloody Fashion

The Intruder

Kyle had been long gone once Ryan and Maybel made their way through the front door. Maybel was worried about that. She didn't want to him to be mad at her, when they barely even knew each other. Ryan, on the other hand, was rather pleased with the lack of his friend. Kyle was simply too soft. He always questioned Ryan, and got in the way. It was good to finally breathe easy for a change.

Standing at the entrance to the door was a woman in her late forties, early fifties. Maybel couldn't help but stare at her. The woman looked so mother-like. Maybel had never had or known her mother. The woman glanced at Maybel with something close to pity before addressing Ryan.

"Sir Kyle told me that I must clean the child and make her presentable, Master," the woman said reverently.

Ryan growled under his breath. Damn it, Kyle, he thought. Always trying to get in the way of my plans.

"Very well then, Elsa" he grumbled. Elsa flinched at the hidden fury in his eyes and tone. She knew that Kyle wanted to separate Ryan from the girl at the time being. Elsa easily obeyed Kyle's wishes though because it was in the child's best interest.

Ryan pulled his hand away from Maybel and kissed the top of her head. "Go along with Elsa now, and I'll see you soon."

Maybel looked up at him in confusion. "But, Master, you're not going to...-"

"No, darling, I must have a word with Kyle." As he turned around to leave, he mumbled, Who is going to be in so much fucking trouble. Luckily, neither Elsa nor Maybel heard.

"Well, come along then," Elsa said hurriedly. She took Maybel's hand and guided her further into the mansion. Within seconds, Maybel was hopelessly confused as to where they were going. On the upper levels of the mansion, all the hallways looked exactly the same.

"It's to make sure we can't escape," Elsa informed Maybel. "I'm the only one who's been here long enough to know how to navigate them."

"So, what exactly are you to them?" Maybel questioned timidly.

"I'm the maid, I guess you could say," Elsa answered as they stopped in front of a large wooden door.

"Is that what I'll be too?" Maybel questioned.

Elsa glanced back at her with a sort of sad smile. "Not exactly." She pushed open the door and led Maybel inside. It was a white porcelain bathroom, which Maybel found absolutely lovely.

"They must have so much money," Maybel whispered quietly to herself.

"Yes, they do. It's one of the perks of being... what they are," Elsa commented as she turned on the water to the shower. She then motioned Maybel over. "I'm going to go get the clothes that Ryan has set out for you. Everything you need- shampoo, conditioner, towels, etc- is already in here."

With that, Elsa left, leaving Maybel to her own devices. Reveling in the privacy, Maybel didn't hesitate to get under the cascading water. It was warm too, something she wasn't used to from being in the orphanage all her life. The shampoo smelled like strawberries, and the body wash like peaches.

Coming out of the shower ten minutes later, she felt cleaner than she ever had in years. She wrapped a towel around her body and began to comb her hair in the mirror, getting out the tangles. While working a particularly difficult knot that had been there for who knows how long, the door to the bathroom opened slowly. Maybel barely flinched, thinking it was Elsa.

When she turned to greet her, Maybel screamed, dropping the comb to the floor with a clatter. It was definitely not Elsa. Instead, it was a young man, about Ryan and Kyle's age, with beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair. Something close to a smirk graced his lips as he stared at her, causing Maybel to grasp her towel tightly in her hands and back away slowly.

"W-who... are you?" She questioned nervously. He licked his lips before moving closer to her until her back was up against the wall from backing away. He trapped her between his two arms on either side of her head.

"I knew Ryan had gotten a new toy, but he didn't tell me she'd be beautiful," he whispered.

Maybel felt her face heat up. She didn't know if she should be flattered that he called her beautiful or worried that he called her a toy.

His eyes seemed to darken, and his hands grabbed her wrists, pinning them to the wall. Maybel feared that her towel would fall off at any second.

"N-no... get off!" Maybel cried. Where was Elsa? Or Ryan? Or Kyle?

The man buried his face in her neck and Maybel squirmed, trying to get the right leverage to bring her knee into his crotch. She's heard somewhere that it was the best way to fight off an attacker.

"Go ahead," he said, easing some of his weight off her body. "Kick me... and, see what happens."

Maybel had never physically hurt someone before, but there was always a first time for everything. She readied herself and just as she brought her knee up, his hand stopped it. He chuckled as he forced her leg back against the wall.

"I've changed my mind, I don't want you to shatter any bones now." Maybel stared up at him in shock. Was he being serious?

"I don't want to hurt you," he said earnestly. One of his hands left her wrist in order to hold her towel closed around her.

Maybel was terribly confused. He was definitely sending mixed signals. Was he going to rape her or not?

He just scoffed. "I'm not going to rape you," he sighed. How the hell did he know she was thinking that? "I'm just thirsty," he said simply.

"Then let me go!" She begged. He paid no mind to her and just buried his face back into her neck. His lips ran over her clavicle before sucking briefly on her her collar bone.

"Stop it... please." She felt something sharp at her throat and clenched her eyes shut. He's going to slit my throat," she thought. He's going to kill me.

Just as the pressure on her throat increased, the door was banged open. Everything happened pretty quickly, but she did see a flash of flaming red hair. Kyle! The next thing she knew, the man was being suspended in the air by his throat directly in front of her.

"Get your filthy fucking hands off her!" She watched as Kyle effortlessly tossed him to the side. Without thinking, Maybel ran towards Kyle and gripped onto his shirt.

Kyle was startled to say the least, but his arms wrapped around her of their own accord as she began to sob. He noticed that she was only in a towel, and that she was beginning to shiver. I can take care of that, he thought proudly.

Maybel was surprised at the sudden warmth that seemed to emanate from Kyle. She pulled away slightly and looked up to thank her savior.

But, instead, she screamed
♠ ♠ ♠
I am soo sorry for the incredibly long wait, everyone! I had to get up to date with Ruby Passion. Now that I did, the waits won't be this long anymore.

Thank you to all who hung in there!!! :D

Comments would be lovely<3