‹ Prequel: Ruby Passion
Status: October 10th, 2011: Hey guys :) its been a long time, huh? *shameful face* anyway, expect weekend updates now cause I finally have time :)

Bloody Fashion

The Hidden Monster

How long should you know someone before you allow them to see you completely naked? Or vice versa?

A night maybe? One night of meeting them someplace random. Long enough to feel this strong urge of sexual attraction that makes you want to take them then and there. Or maybe, it's in a few minutes? Enough minutes for you to toss back a few drinks and be officially drunk, any common sense destroyed by the affects of alocohol. And then there's the one second glance at a stranger, out the corner of your eye. It's what makes you follow them home, staring into their window as they change.

Maybel wondered this now, the last possibility causing an uncomfortable shiver to pass through her. Regardless, her situation was nothing like the above mentioned. She barely knew Ryan for one whole day, didn't even know anything about him other than his name. Yet, he'd just adopted her. Didn't that make situations different? After all, he was pretty much immediate family to her now, completely disregarding her title for him and his lack of blood relation.

"It's okay," Ryan said, kissing her forehead as he knelt in front of her, bringing himself down to eye level with her. "There's nothing wrong with this," he told her, gesturing between the two of them.

"You promise?" She asked hesitantly.

Ryan held out his pinkie to her, proud of himself when he... smelled the blood rising to her cheeks. He then smiled when he heard her giggle. He'd heard about the stupid pinkie promises. Dumb human games, he told himself. But, at least it worked.

Maybel curled her small pinkie around his, and he relished in the feel of her warm skin against his frigid one. He brought their attached fingers up to his lips and kissed her. She blushed again and Ryan inhaled discreetly.

"Now..." Ryan paused and looked at her expextantly. "It's okay," he said. "Would you like me to do it for you." He was referring to removing her towel and Maybel shook her head quickly. She reached up toward where it was tied around her body as she thought of the best way to do this, as strange as that sounded.

Should she do it quickly, thus getting it over with, yet always exposing herself to him faster? Or, should she do it slowly, preserving what little coverage that she had let, yet giving it the element of a strip tease?

Ryan pretended that her frown was the reason he decided to help out rather than tell her the real way he noticed her discomfort. His large hands wrapped around her much smaller ones, guiding them to do what he wants. Maybel let's her own hands fall limp in his own, as he makes her fingers untie the towel.

Finally, it falls to the floor, and Ryan has to fight off his instinct to pointedly stare at her body. He did it subtly though, since Maybel wasn't paying attention. She was focused on everything but him. Her gaze steered clear of the pictures on his wall though. Their erotic countenance would surely not make this situation any more comfortable.

Looking at her now, Ryan lost most of his previous sexual urges. Not necessarily because there was something wrong with her, just because she seemed so fragile to him now. He had been right before, she was ridiculously skinny. He could see the outline of her ribs through her skin. It made him slightly angry, knowing that vile orphanage can't acquire the right funds to keep all the children properly cared for. Well, Ryan could care less about the other kids really. All he was thinking about was Maybel.

Thank God she was with him now. Even though, technically, she was in a far more dangerous situation.

"Master?" Maybel called hesitantly. She secretly wondered if he suddenly hated her now with how quiet he was being. Would he send her back?

Ryan flashed her a quick, dazzling smile and picked up the towel, proceeding to dry her off. He contained himself as best he could, not lingering too long in certain areas that would make her uncomfortable. The last thing he wanted to do was scare her off. He'd have plenty of time for that later.

Maybel eyed him closely, but he betrayed no emotion as he did his work. His face remained impassive, his forehead creased slightly as if he were deep in thought. He dried everything- neck, shoulders, chest arms, legs, feet- and Maybel gave a sigh of relief, sure it was over. It wasn't like his touch was repulsive, but she wasn't used to people touching her at all really.

She tried to step away from him, but his fingers latched around her bicep.

"Master...?" She asked hesitantly.

"We're not done yet," Ryan muttered low in his throat. Maybel swallowed nervously. She tried to pull away from him, but discreetly, hoping he would notice the gentle tug. She knew what he meant, and that was a little too much for her. Even if it was just to dry her off. She'd never had another person touch her down there, and she wasn't about to start now.

"Maybel, stop fighting it," Ryan said, starting to get annoyed. Her fingers reached out hoping to grab the towel away from him as she started to try and yank her arm from his grip. Ryan held the towl out at arms length.

"You're only hurting yourself, you know," Ryan told her, noticing her wince as she pulled harder from his grip. "Now, let me finish!"

"No!" She yelled at him. Ryan finally released his grip, and she fell to the floor since the only thing holding her up had been his grip. Ryan stood up, towering over her, looking extremely angry.

"What?" He hissed, clenching his fists.

Maybel crawled backwards, trying to avoid her slowly advancing Master. "I... I..." She couldn't find the words to say.

"You never, ever tell me 'no', you understand me? I fucking own you!"

Maybel gasped and then cringed at his harsh words, terrified that he would say them to her. He spoke as if he'd just bought her from a store, not adopted her.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

Ryan nodded, satisfied at the terror that laced her eyes and features. "Now, get over here, and. Let. Me. Finish."

Maybel didn't move. She wanted to be no where near him now. Where was the kind man she'd talked to earlier? Why does he snap so easily?

Ryan started fuming when she didn't move. He didn't want to be a mean to her, a monster. But, even she had to learn her place. Ryan figured that was it. A new slave had to be taught a lesson, surely. You had to break them in. Showing kindness so early in the relationship only made for an errant, disobedient slave. Ryan didn't want to hurt her, to be honest, but he needed obedience. If she didn't show it now then she'd be worse in the future. And then, he'd wind up killing her in a sudden flash of anger.

Ryan's arm shot out, grabbing her ankle. Maybel tried to grab uselessly at anything near her, which only happened to be the floor. Ryan crouched down, pinning her to the floor with his own body. His one hand pinned her wrists above her head as his knee forced its way between her legs.

"Please don't do this," Maybel sobbed, already fearing the worst. Suddenly, she wished for the orphanage again. She hated it, but at least she was safe there.

"Stop crying," Ryan muttered to her. The more she cried, the worse he felt. About himself. About how he was going to hurt her. No shame, Ryan told himself furiously. Shame shouldn't be in his fucking vocabularly. He should like to inflict pain, like to see his victim beg for him to stop.

Funny, he wasn't entirely liking his current position now. Sure, he could smell the alluring scent of her blood, making him desire at least one little taste. And, it was no doubt to him that she was a virgin either. Virgin blood was the sweetest, no doubt. But also, virgins, though not experienced sex partners, were no doubt satisfying. So, why wasn't Ryan enjoying this as much as he should?

Maybel tried to fight against him, a feeble attempt that got her absolutely no where. Ryan was getting exhausted, not physically, but mentally.

"I'll give you one warning," he tells her. "Right now. Or, I'll punish you."

Maybel barely heard him, her screams nearly overpowered his voice. Ryan shrugged his shoulders, pretending to be indifferent about what he was going to do. After all, this was what he was made to do. This was him.

"So be it then."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
Sorry it's been so long. I've been sick these past couple weeks and haven't been like in the right zone to write.
Anyway, on a happier note, hope you liked the chapter :)
NOTE: I upped the rating 'cause I didn't want my creativity for this story to have limitations, if that makes sense *sheepish grin*

Comments would be lovely <3