‹ Prequel: Ruby Passion
Status: October 10th, 2011: Hey guys :) its been a long time, huh? *shameful face* anyway, expect weekend updates now cause I finally have time :)

Bloody Fashion

The Blood Drinker

Maybel was slowly losing energy as she fought with Ryan. He was like a brick wall, completely sturdy and yielding. He barely flinched or moved as she tried to lash out at him with all her strength. While her strength was fading his remained the same as it'd always been. Finally, she stopped fighting, only twitching and fidgeting slightly as she begged him not to hurt her.

She didn't want this, not yet and not this way. She didn't want Ryan to take advantage of her. She'd heard what some of the older kids had said about sex. They said it hurt like Hell. That you bled... a lot your first time. If that was just consensual sex then Maybel feared what rape would be like.

Ryan frowned down at her. He would never do something so horrible to her. He wasn't the most moral person on the planet, but he did have standards. If he had her, he'd make sure she wanted it too... or at least was somewhat willing.

"Maybel..." This time it was him pleading with her. That wasn't right. Ryan felt a certain rage pool in his stomach, making him start to tremble in anger. The situation was way too fucked up. He needed to regain some control over himself, and her.

Grabbing her by the neck, he proceeded to drag her over to his bed. Maybel's eyes started to water in fear as she clawed feebly at his hands. He was barely choking her, but she'd never been man handled this way.

Ryan tossed her onto the bed as if she weighed nothing. He didn't bother climbing ontop of her to pin her down though. She'd have to be stupid to try and out run him. Besides, she didn't have much left in the will to run anyway.

Ryan jabbed an accusatory finger at his own chest. "You see me? I haven't even known you for a day and already you've got me feeling sorry for you. That isn't me!"

Maybel was silently sobbing on the bed, trying to cover her naked upper body with her hands and clench her legs shut. She had no idea what Ryan was talking about, no idea what he wanted from her.

Ryan stalked over to the bed, his eyes glowing red with what Maybel pegged as lust. And it was lust, just not for sexual indulgence. Ryan pinned her down roughly, figuring that being harsh with her would mean being harsh with his own emotions. He was the monster, he had to be the monster.

"Scream. Cry. Do whatever you want, it won't stop what I'm about to do," Ryan informed her, hoping she'd give up and fall limp at the idea. If she screamed or begged, he'd feel guilty again.

"P-please d-don't hurt me. I'll do anything...-" Her words were drowned out as she choked on her own sobs. Ryan rolled his eyes, playing the part of the uncaring asshole. He bent down over her neck and she squirmed as his break ghosted against her skin.

His lips met the skin underneath her ear, and her sobs shuddered to a stop at the gentle touch. His lips were so smooth, so soft. He kissed her again, just underneath her jaw bone, just as softly. She let out a slight, inaudible sigh, going rigid still in his arms. He cradled her gently, wrapping her up in his muscular arms, holding her tight against his body. He knew she'd start fighting again and wanted to restrain her early.

"R-Ryan...-" She whimpered as he started to suck methodically at the side of her neck. She squirmed from the slight pleasure, letting out something that resembled a reluctant moan. Her small body pressed against his and he could feel the warmth of her skin on his much colder one. It made him want to just hold her and forego what he was planning to do.

But, he'd been weak enough already.

Maybel gasped as he started to nip lightly at her throat. It was when the nipping got gradually harder that she started to get a little scared. Soon enough, he drew blood, and her previous moan of pleasure became one of pain.

Ryan's tongue came out to lick the small bead of blood that seeped from the small cut. He groaned his delight, keeping it muffled in her skin. He'd been slow enough with her already.

Without warning, he barred his carefully hidden fangs and lodged them deep within the right side of her neck. Maybel let out a bloodcudling scream and began to thrash violently underneath him Ryan barely even noticed her movement. The taste of her sweet, virginal blood slipping past his tongue and down his throat was all that was on his mind. His unquenchable thirst was finally being sated.

Maybel was scared stiff into shock. The confusion of the whole situation was finally getting to her. She had no idea what the fuck was going on. Even as her strength to fight slowly diminished with the blood leaving her body, she still couldn't wrap her mind around what was happening.

There was no way a human could bite someone like that with their own teeth. And, she'd never met a human with such a taste for blood. As the stabbing pain in her neck dulled to a violent throb, her head fell heavily to one side. Her consciousness was fading. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the erotic painting of the man crouched over the woman on the bed.

I'm sure you've heard of vampires.

Maybel didn't want to believe that's what Ryan was, but everything fell into play. From the corner of her eye she could see the pillow she lay on stained with blood. Just like the bed on which the woman lay. Maybel was naked too, just like her.

Would Ryan kill her? Like the predator had killed his prey? Slowly drain her of her life force?

Maybel didn't want to die, not this way. But, even fighting for consciousness was starting to get tiring. Her vision began to blur, black spots forming in specific areas. She'd heard stories from the orphanage where a person saw a bright light when they were dying. Maybel saw nothing of the sort. Everything was going black, and all she saw was that painting staring her in the face.

It was the last thing she saw before she blacked out.

Ryan stopped once she'd passed out. He wasn't new to the concept of feeding. He knew how much to take, to control himself to keep her alive. He dislodged his fangs and licked the excess blood that trickled from the wound.

He stared down at her passed out form, considering what to do next. He could send her to Andy, the healer, but her injury wasn't that bad. She'd be awake soon. Instead, he held her, kissing her cheek repeatedly.

He didn't like this, his obvious care for her. Like he didn't want to hurt her. Like he felt guilty whenever he did. These feelings would make it difficult for her to serve her purpose to him. He had to get rid of those protective feelings. He had to treat her like a slave, like what he brought her for

He just had to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait, guys! So I heard the comment page wasn't working *sad face*
So, I would say comments would be lovely <3 But, I don't know if it'll work or not
:)