‹ Prequel: Ruby Passion
Status: October 10th, 2011: Hey guys :) its been a long time, huh? *shameful face* anyway, expect weekend updates now cause I finally have time :)

Bloody Fashion

The Unconscious Seduction

After sitting there in silence for a good while, Ryan shoved Maybel's limp, passed out form off the bed and onto the floor. It was much easier for Ryan to be his cruel, dark self to her when she wasn't conscious. When he couldn't see the fear in her eyes, the way she looked at him as if he were a monster, the Devil himself.

But, he was a monster. That's what he was made... created to be. Ryan thought about this, yet his train of though breaking when he heard the satisfying thump her body made as it collided with the floor. Outwardly, he smirked to himself, but inwardly, he almost wanted to take the sheet of his bed and hang his own neck.

Ryan peered over the bed at Maybel. Even in unconsciousness, her face was screwed beautifully into one of pain. In fact, Ryan noticed how everything about this little orphan he'd "adopted" was beautiful. From the way her arms were bent and resting near her head to the slight gentle curve of her hips and her splayed legs beyond that. He decided to sit there for a bit, elbows resting on his knees, taking her in while she was still and not awake to protest.

He started with her face. She had tiny features, much like a child just breaching adulthood, and her lips were a striking, natural shade of dark red. Moving lower, Ryan noticed the wound he'd left, where the blood had not yet dried. He licked his lips as if the taste of her was still there. Seeing the spot where he'd fed off of her again made him want more. Still, he knew how to control himself lest he wanted to unltimately kill his slave.

Ryan's eyes traced her collar bone before eying the gentle dip down between the valley of her breasts. Ryan had had many partners over the course of his long, never ending lifetime. Compared to those those other women, Maybel's assets had left a lot to be desired. Yet, Ryan was still pleased with them. They were small, no doubt, but strangely perfect. Just like she was.

Ryan hopped down off the bed, not sure at first exactly what he was doing as he came to kneel over her. His fingers brushed the wound on her neck, before bringing what little blood that had yet to dry up to his lips. He tasted it slowly, savoring the essence of what kept her alive. Once finished, he sat up on his knees and leaned over her, placing his arms on either side of her head. Her stillness gave him exactly what he needed, her silent compliance, to explore what was rightfully his.

He kissed her closed eyelids first, softly though. Even then, he was surprised at his tenderness with her, when not too long ago, he'd been so rough. Regardless, his lips trailed down her cheek with an almost gossamer touch. When he'd reached her own lips, he brushed against them gently. They were soft and still undeniably warm, the warmth of them causing Ryan's own lips to tingle. He wanted to keep kissing her, but restrained himself. He knew that was something he'd want to do while she was awake. Strangely enough, it didn't seem right to him. So, after gently licking her bottom lip, he moved on.

When he reached her neck, Ryan knew he'd have to practice some sort of restraint. He couldn't feed from her again, not fully and not just yet. His long, lithe fingers tangled into the soft black curls of her hair and he tilted her head back gently. His lips, parting ever so slightly to taste her skin, met her pulse. He could feel it, however faint it was. His other hand moved over her heart, feeling the strong beat of something he'd never seemed to have.

This is not due to sentiment, Ryan told himself as he began to stroke the skin directly over her heart in time with the beats. I'm just learning. Yes, just learning about what is my property.

Ryan's tongue ran over the puncture wounds his fangs had recently created on her neck, cleaning off what little blood had been left. Too soon, though, he moved away, knowing he had to maintain control. Instead, his lips trailed over her collar bone, stopping to suck lightly on her skin every once in a while, marking her as his.

His kisses trailed down even further, his hand that had once been over the area of her heart, slipping down to the spot where her legs met.

"What are you doing?"

Ryan jumped up, not startled but on guard, crouching possessively over Maybel as he looked up to see who'd interrupted him. It was Kyle, of course. Level-headed Kyle, who always seemed to ruin Ryan's fun.

"Get out," Ryan sneered as he watched his friends eyes trail shamelessly over Maybel's body. Not with a glint lust though. No, not at all. It was more of a glint of something close to appreciation and... Possibly sympathy? This angered Ryan, and he gave a low growl to his friend, when he didn't move. "Did you not hear me?" Ryan questioned angrily.

Kyle's solid red eyes snapped to the icy one's of Ryan. "Oh, I heard you," Kyle said nonchalantly with a simple shrug of his shoulders. "Doesn't mean I'll listen though...-"

Ryan ran at Kyle, his fingers circling around the demons next, squeezing it hard as he pressed him up against the wall. "You," Ryan jabbed a finger at Kyle's face. "Are in my room. And she," Ryan proceeded to jab his finger at a still unconscious Maybel. "Is my slave."

Kyle watched his so called friend with narrowed eyes, letting the heat of his words sink in. Ryan was right, Maybel was his slave. Still, Kyle couldn't help but be drawn to her in a sense. Regardless, Kyle drew his eyes away from her naked body and looked at the furious expression on Ryan's face. He raised his hands in surrunder.

"Fine, fine, fine," Kyle said in exasperation and Ryan let him down with a harsh flick oh his wrist and turned away. As he did, Kyle's hand, hot with anger, landed on Ryan's shoulder. Ryan tensed visibly. Not at the temperature that Kyle didn't bother to control, but the sheer fact that Kyle was touching him. "I really came in here to tell you that you've got a visitor."

Ryan briefly forgot his previous quarrell with Kyle and turned to the demon in shock. A visitor. Ryan hadn't had any visitors, who just seemingly dropped by at his house for as long as he could remember. It's always been he, Kyle, and Chaz. Visitors?

"Who is it?" Ryan questioned, composing himself and straightening up his attire.

"Hell if I know," Kyle responded. "She's downstairs in the kitchen. Chaz is keeping her company."

She? Ryan rolled his eyes. He'd be damned if his alone time with Maybel was interrupted because some stupid vampire bitch was looking for a quick fuck.

As Ryan strolled to the door, his fists clenched in annoyance, Kyle spoke. "Want me to get her dressed?" Without even turning around, Ryan could hear the obvious desperation and pleading in Kyle's voice. Also, without turning around, Ryan voiced his opinion on the matter.

"Just get the fuck out."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, first off all, I'd like to say thank you to anyone who managed to stay faithful to this story after I pretty much fell off the face of the earth for like half a year *insert sheepish smile here*
But, I am so soo sorry for the ridiculously long wait and I hope you guys can forgive me.
Anyway, hopefully this chapter wasn't too bad, I haven't written in ages so I might be just a bit rusty.
Thanks again to those who have stuck around <3