Status: Active :D

'Cause everything is never as it seems.

I'm Weird 'caus I Hate Goodbyes.

[March 17Th 2005]

Today, was my 15Th birthday, the day i got my first digital camera, i was so excited, i just kept staring at it and thinking to myself over and over again, where i would take it, who i would take photo's of. I was so happy that my imagination would finally be able to run its course and do all the things it finally wanted, it was far to say, this was one of the most important days of my life. That was until the most influential woman in my life, my grandmother, told my 15 year old self, to give up on my dreams, she told me they were not worth having because they would just get smashed and make me more upset, and although i was only fifteen i refused to believe her, i knew my dreams meant more to me than she would ever understand.

I stared towards my parents hoping, they would say something, hoping they would stick up for me in some form, even if it was a simple "Don't be silly grandma, all the children of Verity's age have dream's". But nothing, i was made to believe i had no dreams, and i was to turn out like my parents and grandparents had, boring old 'settle for nothing' in life.

But i knew from that day forward i would not allow myself to believe there lies, i would not allow myself to get sucked into there boring everyday lives of becoming a house wife, or working in an office doing a nine to five job. I would never allow myself to stoop to that! I couldn't wait to prove them wrong.

For my fifteenth birthday, i didn't get a present, i got a dream and a life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so just the start,
Comment, Subscribe, Love?
x
Peace
x