Status: Active :D

'Cause everything is never as it seems.

Ohh everytime i close my eyes, I see my name in shiny lights.

At the age of 20 i realized i had alot going for me. Alot of people my age flunked school and failed at life simply because they couldn't be bothered. I was not one of those people. I was determined to prove my family wrong, that i was a good person, and i knew the only way i could do this was to actually push myself until i got what i want. Which was a job in the photography buisness, i knew it was going to be hard, and at first when i left school at 18 i ended up doing small shoots for anything that needed me, even if they didn't pay me, my parents didn't approve of this and wished and hoped that i went to college like "Normal children". I didn't mind, it all counted as experience and looked good on my CV!

By the age of 19 i was working for the local newspaper, nothing to big but it kept my dreams going, and i was earning enough to find a place of my own and not have the demands of my parents twenty four seven.

By 20 i was working for Glamour Kills. This was Everything i had dreamed of, and was my dream job, i never thought it could get any better. That was until i met them. The boys that changed my life. So here i am sat in my office at GK sorting through folders on my computer with a slow murmur of music playing in the background. I heard a slight tap of the door and then a creak as it opened to reveal my receptionist and best friend Liyah.

"Guess who's coming in today darlingg?" she sang as she walked towards me with a Starbucks in her hand.

"My caramel Mocha?" i questioned gesturing to the drink in her hand.

"No no darling, so much better." I gave her a quizzical look.

"The boys you adore?" i looked at her dumbfounded.

"Are you stupid?" she questioned looking at me funny.

"Is that a trick question?" i asked her.

"All time low!" She shouted slamming my drink on the desk, but careful enough not to spill it.

"MY BOYS!" i screamed jumping up and down.

There was then a tap on the door and Alex Gaskarth peaked his head round the corner of the door and sent his amazing smile my way.

"Speak of the devil!" Liyah exclaimed.

"HEY! I resent that comment!" He smiled and walked in the room.

I walked round my desk and pulled Alex into a long hug, Ohh! how i missed this boy! He's been here for me and supported me through this for about 7 months, and i don't know what i would of done without him! He's helped me big time!

"How've you been gorgeous?" i questioned releasing him from the death grip i seemed to have on him.

"Amazing, but I've missed you lots! How's the photo's looking, i saw some of the stuff you took for JAGK, they look amazing!" i smiled.

"Yeah the guys for that shoot were amazing! I love this job so much, the people i meet and work with just make everything worth it, ya'no?" i asked.

"I feel the exact same about my job, although it slightly different, the people are just amazing! Like you!" he smiled kissing my cheek.

"YOOHOO! Jack needs some loving!" A certain Mr Jack Barakat exclaimed running round the corner and into my office.

"JACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!" i yelled and ran into his arms!

"Ohh how I've missed my Ver-Verr!" he explained hugging me tightly.

"How long are you boys back for?" i questioned as looked between them whilst they shared a guilty face.

"Uh..." Jack nudge Alex, who then passed the nudge back.

"I told you not to visit me if your only back for a day!" i sulked.

"I'm sorry Ver-Ver, but we missed you!" Jack cried.

"I suppose I'll forgive you!" i replied removing the glare from my face.

My phone that sat on the desk started to ring, i excused myself from the boys and walked round and sat in the chair before answering the phone.

"Hey Verity!" beamed down the receiver. I realized it was my boss Andrew.

" Heyy! How can i help you Mr Boss Man?" i asked smiling even if he couldn't see me.

"I'm guessing the All Time Low boys already found you!" He asked with a laugh and i nodded and replied with a yes.

"Well put me on speaker phone then, they need to hear this to!" I did as asked and told Alex and Jack to listen.

"Hey Alex & Jack, hows tour boys?" Questioned Andrew.

They both mumbled back a simple "Good" or "Brilliant thanks".

"Good, well i have some news that is sure to make all of you happy, Ash, the All Time Low tour photographer has had some problems back home, Well i say problems, his girlfriends gone into labor earlier than expected, and well Verity, could you fill in?" he asked simply already knowing the answer.

"YES OF COURSE SHE WILL!" screamed Jack.

"This is where i would say Verity you just spoke without moving your mouth didn't you, but Jack's voice is so high pitched, i cant tell the difference between you to, anyway, I'll take that as a yes! We'll talk later! Byee!" he hung up and we were left with the dialing tone and me sat in a state of shock.

"VERITY THIS IS AMAZING! YOUR COMING ON TOUR WITH US!" shouted Alex.